Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please buy 5 gold roses, 5 blue roses and a swirl soft serve. How much would that come to?

Sure, that will be 11 tbt bells. I can actually trade right now if you'd like.

Oh, I take it you're not available anymore since you're offline x.x

I'll be available at pretty much anytime today so just like this post or VM/PM me when you're available again? ~

Hello! I am now available!
Edit: Would you mind if I also added the 6 Purple Pansies and 10 more Black Roses?
Possibly more actually...if you don't mind. xD

Last edited:
Can i get the rest of the pink lillies?! Also i had to delete some fc's to get space so i think i deleted yours! We'll have to add each other again if we trade!

Hello! I am now available!
Edit: Would you mind if I also added the 6 Purple Pansies and 10 more Black Roses?
Sure! Adding you again now.

Can i get the rest of the pink lillies?! Also i had to delete some fc's to get space so i think i deleted yours! We'll have to add each other again if we trade!
Sure, no worries. I think I actually removed you too haha, but I double check and readd you now if so.

Can I buy the kimbap plate?

Available now/tonight.
Sure thing!

Sure! Adding you again now.

Sure, no worries. I think I actually removed you too haha, but I double check and readd you now if so.

Sure thing!

Goodness me, I have to go eat dinner now, go ahead and do the other orders first (not that I'm stopping you). I'm sorry! I will be available for the next few hours after this so hopefully we can trade. :)

I will add your fc now! I will be ready in a couple of minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are your gates open?

Let me add you, do you want me to open my gates and then send the bells or would you prefer I came over and waited until they were sent?

Goodness me, I have to go eat dinner now, go ahead and do the other orders first (not that I'm stopping you). I'm sorry! I will be available for the next few hours after this so hopefully we can trade. :)
That's fine! I'm in no rush, see you then. :)

I will add your fc now! I will be ready in a couple of minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are your gates open?
Sorry, it's mentioned in the first post that I only deliver. Could you please open?

Let me add you, do you want me to open my gates and then send the bells or would you prefer I came over and waited until they were sent?
Open your gate please. :) Send the bells whenever, that's up to you.

I'll buy all of the blue roses you got left. I would love to pay in igboth if possible but if not I'll pay 1 tbt each thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back