Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember to vote for me, my children

may the gnome child's blessing shine upon you like the morning sun

I thought there was to be no campaigning? or have I missed something about voting?

Only the site staff can vote. The other members cannot vote who gets to be moderator. But yes, campaigning is forbidden on threads.

I just submitted my application. Good luck to everyone! Now, time to write more applications (for college)!

Last edited:
we should merge with atrium forum ive heard tehy r rreally cool peeps yo

It said you're not super strict on the requirements. I'm almost 15, so I'm guessing I shouldn't apply?

You could, if you have the same qualities as a 15 year old. What it's making sure is no 3 year olds get mod and start typing random posts which make no sense.

You could, if you have the same qualities as a 15 year old. What it's making sure is no 3 year olds get mod and start typing random posts which make no sense.

It's just a minimum requirement. You can be well into your late teens or early twenties and still act/post like a 3 year old.

There will be more applications in the future so if you feel like sending one in now will help get your foot in the door I don't see anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back