Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanna find out who the new mods are! :p I just applied but I doubt it will happen XD

i'm very excited to see the new mods! but when? hopefully very soon :p

Did you apply?

no, I said before that I'm not interested in taking such a responsibility plus my English skills are kind of too weak to be a mod~
but it's already closed :p

no, I said before that I'm not interested in taking such a responsibility plus my English skills are kind of too weak to be a mod~
but it's already closed :p
Your English skills are weak? It seems perfectly fine to me.

Your English skills are weak? It seems perfectly fine to me.

it's fine for me to write normal comments but my grammatical skills and vocabulary library aren't good/rich enough to write mature formal kind of posts. why do you think a 26yo woman would type like a 10yo? lol :p
it's why I can never participate in those roleplays and mafia games as much as I'd love to X3

Last edited:
it's fine for me to write normal comments but my grammatical skills and vocabulary library aren't good/rich enough to write mature formal kind of posts. why do you think a 26yo woman would type like a 10yo? lol :p
it's why I can never participate in those roleplays and mafia games as much as I'd love to X3

It seriously looks like nothing it wrong. What would be a mature post anyway?

I think you should try :3 I applied and I'm not even at the recommended age XD Anyway I don't think it's the grammatical skills that are as much as a necessity as everything else. Your a very active member and a frequent contributor, I think you'd be a great mod!

It seriously looks like nothing it wrong. What would be a mature post anyway?

well what I'm trying to say is that by logic people would prefer a mod who would/could speak and understand English fluently :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you should try :3 I applied and I'm not even at the recommended age XD Anyway I don't think it's the grammatical skills that are as much as a necessity as everything else. Your a very active member and a frequent contributor, I think you'd be a great mod!

haha yeah I'm an active member but I'd rather just be a normal member however there are people here who would make awesome mods, if there's still time I would suggest them :p

Last edited:
Vote for me 2k15

#Kisstoebeard #ABeardYouCanTrust #BeardTreeForums

I would like you to be on the moderation team. I haven't seen a bearded mod yet.
Hah, that'd be awesome.

I'd love to see someone more rad on the team though. Like, of course you have responsibility and such but you don't need to be strict 24*7

I would like you to be on the moderation team. I haven't seen a bearded mod yet.

Hah, that'd be awesome.

I'd love to see someone more rad on the team though. Like, of course you have responsibility and such but you don't need to be strict 24*7

When I get elected, I want the banner on top to say "The Beard Tree Forums" with "Bell" scratched out/replaced with "Beard" and beards growing in the tree.

Make it happen people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back