• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a whole bunch and saved up plenty of TBT that way, and I got really lucky using numbers suggested by my other half (and one of my own lucky combos).. So I'm not complaining either! :)

I hope everyone is happy, I'm also really looking forward to the next event!

I mean, this place isn't really Bell Tree Forums if the tree in the banner doesn't have any bells.

I think I'm the last person who actually wanted the Kaleidoclover but I ended up winning two! Whoops.
And in my case I think I was the person who really really wanted the Kaleidoclover - never won one - but ended up being gifted two!!
Love my forum friends ❤️ PrayingMantis10 ❤️ and Chibi.Hoshi ❤️

Am I too late to redeem my clover? :(

Never mind, I’m silly. I found it in my inventory. Thank you staff!

Last edited:
I just want to say that the TBT staff has been unfair......

Wait, I did win one Kaleidoclover!! Yay!! You staff are the best!!

:) :) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But joking aside, this is my first full on event that I actively participated (the hybrids don't count) and It is just so exciting to see who wins and get the fabulous kaleiodoclover.. I am looking forward to future events (well not the egg hun--I simply am clueless).

But yay thank you staff!!

Last edited:
whaaa, i didn't get a clover ;--;

jkjkjk. anyways, this was an awesome event. thanks staff! congrats to everyone who received a clover!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH WAIT. I just checked my inventory and I actually got one. :D I never knew lol. Well, that was a pleasant surprise.

i sold my turnip i'm so sorry, i'm a let down to the rot movement but i just couldn't help it, tbt is so rare these days i gotta do what i can to scrape by, good luck rot friends : (

i sold my turnip i'm so sorry, i'm a let down to the rot movement but i just couldn't help it, tbt is so rare these days i gotta do what i can to scrape by, good luck rot friends : (

wait can you keep the rotten turnip collectable?

I just want to say that the TBT staff has been unfair......

TBTunfair.jpg

I say we stage a protest! Everyone grab a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back