• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbows for snores, not clovers

(`∀?)Ψ

Grats to all the finals winners :D

(also if someone wanna sell theirs and make some quick dolares i mean bells hit me up i'm buying)

Congrats to all the winners, tried my luck for the last one and I'm sure I had one with an 8 somewhere.
Hopefully I get one next time XD

I think I'm the last person who actually wanted the Kaleidoclover but I ended up winning two! Whoops.

The real prize isn't the clover, but the friends we made along the way :blush:

I still kinda want one though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I picked 2,5, 2,6 and 2,7 ffffffffff

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the event staff :)

(And for giving me a satisfying rainbow alternative to the rainbow feather I'll never get <3)

Last edited:
Thanks staff for an awesome event! Even though I didn?t win a clover I got 4 silvers in the bell lottery so all in all I had a good haul!

so who came out richer and who came out poorer for bell boom?

I think I broke pretty much even, myself

I'm pretty sure I came out richer even though I spent like 180 tbt on kaleidoclover tickets. I made a good profit off the turnip and I got a silver prize and even some donations so it was all good n well :)

congrats to all the winners! and thank you staff for holding this event! it was really fun and i’m really glad you guys used the lottery system rather than stocking the clovers in the store. knowing my luck and how i’m not really available to check the shop, i probably wouldn’t have been fast enough to buy one. thank again!

i think i honestly profited even if im not planning to turn in my turnip?
i believe i won a total of like, 4 silvers or smthing which is pretty nice

also had a total of 16 u trieds, and didnt win a clover
i think that in itself if pretty funky

i also got so many likes on my meme posts i would like to thank yall for the support

Congrats to the newest winners & to all the winners! Thank you so much to the staff for this fun event! I think you handled everything beautifully considering the hiccups that occurred. Thank you for everything you do for us - every day!

I really enjoyed Bell Boom Week. I thought it was a really fun & unique way to showcase a new collectible. Before anyone says that I only feel that way because I won a Kaleidoclover let me politely tell you - you are wrong. I enjoy every event we have here on TBTF whether I win anything or not. There have been plenty of times where I have won nothing yet I still enjoyed participating. I enjoy seeing us all coming together as a community. When there is an art challenge I enjoy seeing every member's creative sides. When there are quizzes or challenges I enjoy trying to puzzle them out and seeing who figures them out first. I also appreciate every event we have. The staff do their d*mnedest to make this forum an interesting & fun place to join and these events are gifts to us from them. Win or lose - I love our events, our staff & our community. I am truly grateful for each event & truly grateful to belong to such an incredible forum.

Came out ahead as well. The silver prizes were nice and I appreciate the free bells to supplement the bell boom lotto acting weird.

I want to say I def came out richer. Even thou I spent alot of bells on tickets, and did spend most of my earnings on other collectables, I got like 3 or 4 silver lotto ticket prizes and I still have like 100 saved up, plus the staff gave us bells too, which was nice :)

So I guess this week wasn't all bad, looking back in it. Yeah I didn't win the clover like I wanted, but I did get other collectable. Thanks to the Bell Boom increase, I was able to pay for more on my wishlist. Even with all my groaning, I still did like this event, and I'm looking forward to the next event.

Last edited:
I think I profited from this event as well. I spent quite a bit of TBT on the lotteries, but I ended up with a kaleidoclover and 120 TBT from them. I also managed to sell my turnip for 213 TBT, which was the highest price of the week. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with what I got out of this event. :)

Wow, I didn't expect to win one, how nice! This was fun, TY staff! Congrats to all winners and it's awesome everyone had such a great time with this. :)

I think I just about doubled my bells, while also getting another Frost Egg. Overall a very lucrative event for me.

What's this? The stuff from the banner is gone.

I'm hyped for the Easter Egg Hunt, despite the hell it causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back