St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a whole bunch and saved up plenty of TBT that way, and I got really lucky using numbers suggested by my other half (and one of my own lucky combos).. So I'm not complaining either! :)

I hope everyone is happy, I'm also really looking forward to the next event!

I mean, this place isn't really Bell Tree Forums if the tree in the banner doesn't have any bells.

I think I'm the last person who actually wanted the Kaleidoclover but I ended up winning two! Whoops.
And in my case I think I was the person who really really wanted the Kaleidoclover - never won one - but ended up being gifted two!!
Love my forum friends ❤️ PrayingMantis10 ❤️ and Chibi.Hoshi ❤️

Am I too late to redeem my clover? :(

Never mind, I’m silly. I found it in my inventory. Thank you staff!

Last edited:
I just want to say that the TBT staff has been unfair......

Wait, I did win one Kaleidoclover!! Yay!! You staff are the best!!

:) :) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But joking aside, this is my first full on event that I actively participated (the hybrids don't count) and It is just so exciting to see who wins and get the fabulous kaleiodoclover.. I am looking forward to future events (well not the egg hun--I simply am clueless).

But yay thank you staff!!

Last edited:
whaaa, i didn't get a clover ;--;

jkjkjk. anyways, this was an awesome event. thanks staff! congrats to everyone who received a clover!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH WAIT. I just checked my inventory and I actually got one. :D I never knew lol. Well, that was a pleasant surprise.

i sold my turnip i'm so sorry, i'm a let down to the rot movement but i just couldn't help it, tbt is so rare these days i gotta do what i can to scrape by, good luck rot friends : (

i sold my turnip i'm so sorry, i'm a let down to the rot movement but i just couldn't help it, tbt is so rare these days i gotta do what i can to scrape by, good luck rot friends : (

wait can you keep the rotten turnip collectable?

I just want to say that the TBT staff has been unfair......

TBTunfair.jpg

I say we stage a protest! Everyone grab a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back