• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spooky Stalk Market - It's Over!

Maybe it's a good thing the turnips were unique. I mean, being limited to just 1 means I can't seize the opportunity to buy the dip, lower my cost basis, oops it dipped again, buy the new dip. Again. Get a notification from my broker that I'm now holding a lot of a certain stock that oh hey - is now classified as a penny stock...

Not that that's ever happened to me irl...
:rolleyes:

Farwell, little turnip friend! 🧡 With this sold, it seems my time here in the Mind Tent has come to end 👋

I've sold my turnip....although I was really tempted to hold for longer because I get the feeling it could go up more?? But a profit of 176 bells is amazing!

Whew! Sold at the right time - looks like we're back down to a loss again (82 bells). I mean, anything could happen in the end, but I am definitely happy I got out when I did!

Oh it's so weird. Everything is an hour early now because of fallback time. Good that I sold mine!

Selling my turnips when I did got me about 250 tbt profit... very happy!!

Back