• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

-I feel like the Ike player just gave up.
-I like Ike...
-No using the same meme twice in one video.

- Or he was a scrub who GOT REKT :p
- I know people like Ike. It's just because IIRC, his (what do you call it?) audience background chant thingy is "We Like Ike"...
- Yeah. I know... I was just running out of ideas. Fill my mind with memes plz.

Vote for the next "How to Rek"

- Mewtwo
- Shulk
- Rosalina
- Marth/Lucina

Last edited:
I'm no good with either of them. :p The best I would be able to do with WFT is to give her the custom where she gets the giant hula-hoop and spam it. :p That thing's OP.

I really don't like the Jumbo Hoops. I was playing with people here yesterday using them, and I just couldn't recover, even with rapid mashing. I'll just stick with the regular ones.

I'm no good with either of them. :p The best I would be able to do with WFT is to give her the custom where she gets the giant hula-hoop and spam it. :p That thing's OP.

If you really want fun up-b spamming shenanigans, get DK's custom called the Kong Cyclone. It sucks opponents in and does lots of knockback and gives DK insane armor.

If I had a capture card/could record the footage on my 3ds I'd have a clip where I got a critical reverse warlock punch where my friend was frame-locked.

He went from like 25-30% to 147% immediately. He wasn't just sent to the shadow realm, he was sent to the cracks in the walls of the shadow realm.

Last edited:
That's one of the best salt moments tbh, poor guy lmao.

Back