• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros TBT Gaming Week: Super Smash Bros. Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against chibi host 2-1
Won against greenfrog100 2-0
Lost against toad 2-0
Lost against Halloqueen
Won against kate

If i haven't played you, let me know.

I'm genuinely sorry, but I'm still going to try to do matches tonight but this stomach bug I caught is definitely not liking me much today. We'll see if it passes later, but its not looking to great right now.

Once again, I'm genuinely sorry but this bug I came down with has been absolutely messing with me. I can rarely stay at the PC, let alone my Switch for more than a few minutes at a time before I have to run to do some certain business.

I'm so sorry to those I've yet to have matches with, please forgive me. If Jeremy wants to make a decision on this, I'll respect whatever decision is made.

Once again, I'm genuinely sorry but this bug I came down with has been absolutely messing with me. I can rarely stay at the PC, let alone my Switch for more than a few minutes at a time before I have to run to do some certain business.

I'm so sorry to those I've yet to have matches with, please forgive me. If Jeremy wants to make a decision on this, I'll respect whatever decision is made.

If it makes you feel any better, you will have a few hours to get matches in tomorrow as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have 12 people left to fight for smash

If it makes you feel any better, you will have a few hours to get matches in tomorrow as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have 12 people left to fight for smash

I know, but with how many matches I have left still and the fact this bug's been rearing its head up for the past day and a half makes me think I'm not going to be feeling well tomorrow as well.

10 more to fight against now

1. Digimon
2. Stargazer741
3. Rosetti
4. Glake
5. CuteYuYu
6. will.
7. DubiousDelphine
8. kikotoot
9. Flyffel
10. Coach

Lost to AkatsukiYoshi 2-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lost to Nox 2-0

One more battle to get to 9

Lost to Khaelis, 2-0

Lost to AkatsukiYoshi 2-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lost to Nox 2-0

One more battle to get to 9

I lost against shawo 2-1

Lost against toad 2-0
Lost against Halloqueen
Won against kate

That's 9 games and chibi is actually Miharu, wrong names.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THose are my confirms from above, gg to everyone.

8 more to battle

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lost to dubious 0-2 but very close second game so there's that

Lost against toad 2-0
Lost against Halloqueen
Won against kate

Who is the first one? At first I thought you might have meant Chibi.Hoshi, but they aren't in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back