• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

Dang, Wii Fit Trainer is going to be BANNED

I'll upload a clip later, it's another "how do I win" clip 8(

Yeah but the next one is better because I got the sickest Harajiggly kill ever and I lost because they got screen KO'd and I fell to my doom.

Don't diss Wario, just don't diss Wario or else I'm getting my nan in this.

Last edited:
Yeah but the next one is better because I got the sickest Harajiggly kill ever and I lost because they got screen KO'd and I fell to my doom.

loooooooool i just watched the entire video

that always happens when I air rest w/ 'puff :<

dont you love it when you hve a bunch of kick ass replays saved and then you go and view them ready to record n share em on btb but then you see that they were recorded before the most recent update so they're as good as gone

WHERE IS THE LIE

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a replay of basically exactly that that I was going to share

But everything changed when the update nation attacked

Last edited:
Alright guys I recorded and uploaded my matches against Prime in Javo's Smash WiiU Tourney #4 Grand Final. Unfortunately I forgot to save the replay of game 1, so that one is missing. Prime won that game. Here's the rest of the set:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHuKuKfMlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A56dYl32Jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9381aUrTM

Thanks for sharing the footy man.
Real intense stuff going on here.
You guys are well-matched!
Glad the Grand Final was high-caliber!

Hey i was wondering, Mario Kart 8 has a sharing function via Miiverse for Mario Kart TV videos and you could upload them to Youtube too! (Limited to one minute i know.) Would this be possible for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U too? I have some awesome replays to show to the world actually, i really want this to happen! Also, we do not have to purchase a capture device anymore if Nintendo would extend the limits of the videos to 5 minutes. That way we could also upload full Mario Kart 8 races! Ahh... Nintendo please, make it happen!

T-that Falcon clip is beautiful, man!

This is why I should play Ness more, especially VS the new spread of Mewtwo users.
I feel terrible for the disrespect lmao.

FG Teams really gets me off the stress that 1v1 can give, and Mewtwo users are actually getting smarter and some are hard to predict making my sick batting skills irrelevant 8(

And then that **** happens, I feel bad for the Falcon.

Last edited:
Be proud of me, Jarrad!

This is why I'm a bad team mate ;_; that Mac must've hated me so hard!

all of the "top 10" videos are great but axe's up b ledge cancel had m2k f'd up he loved it

I copied Alpharad. I think it's close enough.

Last edited:
Back