• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tourney X!

Crys couldn't make it, so he said just make it 0-2 Im only guessing, but I think the 0 is Crys and the 2 is me.

Why won't anyone fight me? They either are sad to see me wait and they can't make it so they say I win or they just will give me the win....... yay....... I guess

Why won't anyone fight me? They either are sad to see me wait and they can't make it so they say I win or they just will give me the win....... yay....... I guess

It's just rotten luck. This kind of stuff happens in these tourneys. People get busy/forget about matches/etc. But I don't think your next opponent will shy away from a fight.

Last edited:

At the very least, I played a match with you. Free wins are free wins even if winning that way isn't fun.

I lost 3-1 against Yosh! wish I hadn't freaking fallen off right at the start.... lol GGs!

Last edited:
Beat Lolkitty 2-0 and the game still won't pick my stage even once -_-

Ugh for the 2nd time, I'm a boy..... And gg. That's that, I'm out of the tourney. Good luck to everyone still in it :) I'm rooting for all of you ;)

Back