• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

Why I don't go by Tiers:
What Sheik loses to a Jigglypuff a stock up?
A bad one. A bad one is the answer.

I made this compilation last month. Any pink-haired Villager play is me... or any character that wears red or pink (easy for me to pick out on a busy screen). A lot of it was played on a bus with random.

Possibly the only time I'll truly be giving my Smash teacher a good dose of the dragon dong.

It's Mayonetta, u fraud.
But damn son, that was slick :^)

Teching saves lives, kids.

First time doing some video editing, I think the dings I used could've been made quieter, but eh, we all start somewhere, right?

Last edited:
Welp, I deleted my old youtube account to make a new one, so any videos I've posted here are dead so rip those.

However, I'm trying to get into video editing and make a fan-made How to play 101, greatly inspired by Alpharad himself.
(It's a Beta because it's not finished, more WILL be added after the black screen, I just need to get more clips!)

If anyone's really good at video editing, I'd appreciate any feedback and tips! (Send me those by PM ofc)

Last edited:
Ok, since I can't work on this for a few days (Try harding all I can for Smash so I can prepare for Sunday) Here's the third showcase for my HTP Knuckles project, it's improved by a ton compared to the previous showcase.

Suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

We all like a bit of Ganon don't we?

Last edited:
Grand Finals of our Doubles Tournament at our school. ;) Made a ton of mistakes but managed to snag a win.
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7SvJ5j1ZVBGbDZzXzdxRjFZRUMwUUdyX2tlTVFGV EZ2bkdZ[/video]

Grand Finals of our Doubles Tournament at our school. ;) Made a ton of mistakes but managed to snag a win.
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7SvJ5j1ZVBGbDZzXzdxRjFZRUMwUUdyX2tlTVFGV EZ2bkdZ[/video]
Your school has tournaments? Very cool! I'm guessing it's a college? o:

Last edited:

ha! that finishing combo was pretty rad!
this slew of last few videos make me want to play regularly again

Your school has tournaments? Very cool! I'm guessing it's a college? o:
It's a middle and high school but it's the first time they're trying and it was really fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me and my friend were a pretty deadly combo hehe. I pretty much was the wall while he charged limit then we stayed together juggling and combo-ing.

It's a middle and high school but it's the first time they're trying and it was really fun!
You're so lucky! When I was still in school everyone was into skateboarding and smoking pot. :<

Last edited:
Wanted to dub more Mii Fighters, so here's a start.

With dumb kills ofcourse.

Last edited:
Back