• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros TBT Gaming Week: Super Smash Bros. Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm! Lost to Antonio 1-2!

Only person I can't get in contact with is Stargazer, I have finished all my other matches and reported them! ;3 GGs everyone!

Last edited:
Beat greenfrog100 2-0, GGs!

After having no internet for the past few days I am available now until the cutoff time if anyone is free who I have not gone against yet :)

Stargazer741 will be disqualified, so everyone will get a win for it but it won't count towards your total matches. Less than an hour and a half to go!

Me and will. talked it over.

While we won't be able to battle today due to time constraints, he agreed to give me the win by default.

I’m around if anyone wants to get some last minute matches in

As mentioned, the games need to actually be played for points to be earned. It's okay (and expected) if you can't play against everyone. Reporting fake matches is considered cheating, so I hope this hasn't actually happened in this tournament because it can result in a disqualification. If you already did without knowing, let me know I can remove the points.

all 3 of the matches i played were legit, greenfrog and i just couldn’t fit in a match today! sorry for the fuss hehe

I feel bad I can't concede. It's my fault I ran out of time. I hope this isn't going to be a big deal for Digimon

Last edited:
I feel bad I can't concede. It's my fault I ran out of time. I hope this isn't going to be a big deal for Digimon

i came home from work a little later than i thought i would! sorry for making you wait for me! it's no big deal for me though, so don't worry!

I was hoping for at least for some more wins. I kind of doubted I'd get top three

Maybe if there would have been items even just smash ball or the like, I would have done better.

This was kind of a bland tourney imo

I got two legit wins, which I suppose is pretty cool.

Last edited:
I never really smash so had a lot of fun getting to play with people in a tourney! I'm sorry again for my unforseen absence the second half of gaming week though :/

Everyone but 3 people did at least 9 matches, which is a lot more than I thought! Good work everyone!

GGs everyone, and big thanks to Jeremy for hosting this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back