• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ENDED! - 1704 Games for $5 - Celeste, Oxenfree, Night in the Woods, Underhero and many more!

Updated everything, please note that I use highlights as a "games you might know" section. Adding suggestions to my other post. 🥰

Updated, Secrets of Rætikon and Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor seem to be the most notable additions.

if only i had a rig that could handle that many games, it's a steal

if only i had a rig that could handle that many games, it's a steal

Pretty much all of the game are indie games that really don't require more than an average laptop to run. :)

Updated. Most notable additions are Pyre, Pikuniku, Rogues Like Us and The Hex.

This is so great. We got them! Husband has been busy playing. Love to support the cause too. Thanks for sharing!

Updated. New additions include Hidden Folks, Anarcute, Flat Kingdom and Escaped Chasm (by Temmie, featuring music by Toby Fox).

One game in the bundle I highly recommend is SoundDodger+. It's a bullet hell game where you dodge geometric objects to the music. Not only are there dozens of songs that come with the game, but you can also add your own!

They've raised over $6,000,000 dollars for BLM as of my post, and there's still time left to purchase the bundle! An amazing initiative with amazing incentives to get people to donate.

I've always been of the belief that fundraising in exchange for a donation will always be more effective than fundraising without giving anything in return, because you can also get the support of people who are not necessarily supportive of the charities or causes in question, but who would like the service/item provided. The $5 minimum donation is also a great way to ensure a minimum amount of support, but also allow people to raise their donation if they wish. I think the average donation was somewhere around $10.50 last I checked?

Only thing I wish is that they had a better search feature in the bundle so that you could search by genre/game type. There's just so many games in the bundle... it's a bit overwhelming to go through.

My suggestion would be Cook, Serve, Delicious, 2!! - a restaurant/cooking simulation game that offers a lot of customization. You either cook dishes for other restaurants or devise your own menu and restaurant design to cook for yourself. There's also a surprising amount of lore embedded into the game.

20 hours left! Make sure to check the link yourself it the OP isn't edited recently, in case they add something exciting for the last day later on. :)

Grabbed this yesterday, such a good cause and a bargain for all the games it comes with! I started playing Cook, Serve, Delicious 2!! and have enjoyed it so far. Have also been meaning to pick up Celeste and Night in the Woods for ages so them being in the bundle made it even better!

o: I didn't know they added Celeste! I've been doing direct donations and through artists doing charity commissions as well, but I put a couple of dollars into this one too <3

I don't know most of the games or any really, but I now have lots of games and helped a real good cause, thanks for sharing.

The bundle is now done! Thanks to the efforts of over 810,000 contributors with an average donation of $10.03 each, the campaign raised a whopping $8,175,344.81 - that's more than $3 million over the initial goal of $5,000,000!

Back