Smash Bros Smash 4 Videos or Clips

-I feel like the Ike player just gave up.
-I like Ike...
-No using the same meme twice in one video.

- Or he was a scrub who GOT REKT :p
- I know people like Ike. It's just because IIRC, his (what do you call it?) audience background chant thingy is "We Like Ike"...
- Yeah. I know... I was just running out of ideas. Fill my mind with memes plz.

Vote for the next "How to Rek"

- Mewtwo
- Shulk
- Rosalina
- Marth/Lucina

Last edited:
I'm no good with either of them. :p The best I would be able to do with WFT is to give her the custom where she gets the giant hula-hoop and spam it. :p That thing's OP.

I really don't like the Jumbo Hoops. I was playing with people here yesterday using them, and I just couldn't recover, even with rapid mashing. I'll just stick with the regular ones.

I'm no good with either of them. :p The best I would be able to do with WFT is to give her the custom where she gets the giant hula-hoop and spam it. :p That thing's OP.

If you really want fun up-b spamming shenanigans, get DK's custom called the Kong Cyclone. It sucks opponents in and does lots of knockback and gives DK insane armor.

If I had a capture card/could record the footage on my 3ds I'd have a clip where I got a critical reverse warlock punch where my friend was frame-locked.

He went from like 25-30% to 147% immediately. He wasn't just sent to the shadow realm, he was sent to the cracks in the walls of the shadow realm.

Last edited:
That's one of the best salt moments tbh, poor guy lmao.

Back