• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨🌱 Time Traveling Store 🌱✨

That's perfect, I have your items ready! Did you want pickup or dropoff? ^ ^

thank you so much, I can pickup! whatever's easier :D I'll get the bells ready now if you're still available!

thank you so much, I can pickup! whatever's easier :D I'll get the bells ready now if you're still available!

Awesome! My gate's open 106K5, swing by whenever you have a chance! ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah sorry here's a new code actually: C9BKW

gotchu, no worries !! I'm omw now! ;V;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh no islands seem to be detected!! are your gates still open? ;0;

hello!! i'm interested in trading the refrigerator, stand mixer and picnic basket for 45k!!

Hi there! could I get:

- Bathrobe (White)
- Morning -Glory Yukata (White)
- Satin Dress (Pink)
- High-Tops (Purple)
- Evening Bag (Pink)

I'm not really sure how to gauge prices but my resident services/abd is also inaccessible today, so let me know if 50k is not enough and I will hold off until tomorrow when I have access to my savings!

think i got skipped over so just re-posting this :>

How much would it be for all of these? :')

Acanthostega
Ankylo Tail
Brachio Pelvis
Left Quetzal Wing
Diplo Skull
Diplo Chest
Deinony Torso
Brachio Skull
Mammoth Skull
Megacerco Skull
Ophthalmo Torso
Pachy Skull
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Skull
Ptera Body
Right Megalo Side
Right Quetzal Wing
Spino Torso
Stego Skull

Last edited:
Hi how much are you selling Nook Miles Tix for in TBT?? I need around 10 if you have them please!

Can you/have you got any of the Miles items (Lighthouse,Tea-Cups etc)

I'm interested in these fossils:

Ankylo Tail
Archelon Skull
Brachio Pelvis
Diplo Chest
Dinosaur Track
Deinony Torso
Brachio Skull
Megacerco Skull
Pachy Skull
Parasaur Tail
Plesio Skull
Ptera Body
Stego Skull

I can offer IGB, nook miles tickets, resource stacks or any combination you'd want. Unsure how to price all of that so sorry for not making an offer ><

would like to add rattan table lamp and writing poster (multiplication tables) to this!

Back