• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tourney X!

Ugh for the 2nd time, I'm a boy..... And gg. That's that, I'm out of the tourney. Good luck to everyone still in it :) I'm rooting for all of you ;)

I'M SORRY BUT THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I FIRST SIGNED UP
I think it's just because there's more female members than male members on this website so people just assume female unless it's really obvious.

We're nearly to the end! I'm looking forward to seeing who ends up the grand champion.

this has been fun everyone :D I've never been as active on these forums, so I'm glad I was able to participate in one of these! Its been great playing everyone so far, being able to check out the bracket as it progressed, and I hopefully will be able to get on the next one!

Im also astonished at how far I made it after playing and seeing how great all of you are! probably beginner's luck and will lose instantly next time lol

I've been pretty lenient because it's finals, but yeah I'm gonna start cracking down. Yall got til Thursday.

Well I just won 2-0 so I guess that time limit doesn't matter :p

Last edited:
I won 3-0 to PuffleKirby! good matches... I can't stand wii fit trainer....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only have to beat Yosh twice in a row now.... great :lemon:

Last edited:
Looks like it's toadsworthy v Akatsuki in the Finals!

Don't forget that in the event that toadsworthy defeats Akatsuki, the score resets and a seconds set will be played to determined the winner. If Akatsuki wins, then it's a win, no second set necessary.

Best of 5 and best of luck gents!

I won against toadsworthy with a score of 3-0. GGs. :) I was really on top of my game today.

yeah my head wasn't totally good after last night.... GGs as always, wasn't expecting anything less anyway :D
I stand by my earlier post about how this was a fun first tourney for me! meeting and playing with (almost) all of you has been great fun and can't wait to play again :D especially with Bayonetta and Corrin lol

Welp, there we have it!
Congratulations, AkatsukiYoshi on your 5th Smash Bros title! Well deserved!!

Thank you to everyone who made this tourney possible. Tourney X wouldn't have been a thing without you, so give yourselves a pat on the back or 2. A final thanks to those who went ahead in donated to the prize pot as well! I will pass out the cheddar to the winner and runner-up's shortly!

Until next time, Smashers!

Back