Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

Omg, my demon child looks perfect, I love it! Thank you so much whoever drew them!! (I'd love to know who you are for credit^^)

Oh my gosh, thank you so much to whoever drew mine! I absolutely love it!! <3

Please let me know who you are so I can thank you properly and credit you on Toyhouse. :)
It was me! I'm glad you like it, I had so much fun drawing the wings and horns and everything, he's such a cool character! Merry Christmas!

Oh my gosh, I can't even express how much I love my Secret Santa's art piece!! You really put a lot of effort into drawing each of the things I gave as idea and I love the style, so cute! :lemon:

Omg, my demon child looks perfect, I love it! Thank you so much whoever drew them!! (I'd love to know who you are for credit^^)

It was me! I'm glad you like it, I had so much fun drawing the wings and horns and everything, he's such a cool character! Merry Christmas!
Ah, thank you again! You got all of his details just perfect. <3 I'm glad you had fun drawing him. :) I can't wait to upload it to my Toyhouse later today! :D

And @Firesquids I’m so happy you like my drawing! It was such a lovely surprise to see you using it around the forums ♥️
I am in awe, it's absolutely stunning! Ione has become a quick favorite villager of mine, and you made her so beautiful and dreamy. I'll definitely have to give her a halo too, I don't know why I haven't already, she's just a lil' angel. 🥺 This was such a lovely piece of art to receive, thanks again Aquilla, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! 👼❄️

I am in awe, it's absolutely stunning! Ione has become a quick favorite villager of mine, and you made her so beautiful and dreamy. I'll definitely have to give her a halo too, I don't know why I haven't already, she's just a lil' angel. 🥺 This was such a lovely piece of art to receive, thanks again Aquilla, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! 👼❄️
Thank you so much! 💙😊 I adore Ione so when I saw her on your fave list I just had to (and she matches the star frags hehe). I’m so glad you like it 💙 your figurine also turned out amazing! Merry Christmas to you as well!

i’m so in love with mine she looks beautiful 😭💕 thank you to my secret santa ❤️

& thank you @Balverine for putting all this together!

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much @Shellzilla_515! I absolutely love how you've drawn her in the snow with the lil pawprints, her scarf and snowflakes and everything. I love it so much, thank you again! 😊
Aww, thank you, Flicky! It's not very often that I draw animals walking on all four paws, but I'm very glad that my drawing has brought you a lot of happiness and joy. 😊

Back