• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「🌱」 my lil' art diary

Emzy

( •᷄ɞ•᷅ )っ☘︎
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Welcome to my little art diary
Come along, take a seat and let's grow together (૭ 。•̀ ᵕ •́。 )૭

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆ ˚。⋆​

Hi guys!!
It's been a while, aye :') I'm not sure if anyone still remembers me, but recently I started playing new horizons again and I thought to come back to tbt to see how everyone's doing. The museum has always been such a happy core memory for me so it's so nice to see familiar faces, new users and most of all, to see that tbt is still thriving! ( ˶ˆ ᗜ ˆ˵ ) Alot has happened so I was last here, I graduated. I moved to Japan for a year. I went back to my home country. But throughout everything I still kept drawing...and so, I thought I'd share a bit of what I've been up to over the last few years. (´。• ᵕ •。`) So please, take a seat, grab your favourite beverage, and let's chat!

「2020」
Before we start, I think it's only fitting that my first entry are the chibis that started it all...As I stated previously, the museum here has most definately been a formative experience in my journey of art (it was where I had my first ever rlc!!) and you can defs still see my earlier style poking through my more recent works (esp. with how I colour (๑>◡<๑) ) Lil' Em was really proud of how my villager gijinkas turned out and honestly I still am! My villager style has definitely changed alot since then but seeing this pic makes me want to repeat the outfit in my game... (✿ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)⁾⁾ What's your current fit?
That's all for now, until next time,
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)
PS: For those who haven't seen these before, can you recognise who the second and third characters are? (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

iyQ1wPz.png

「End of 2020」
This. This was the beginning of e v e r y t h i n g.
I wont bore you with all the details, but I stopped coming on to tbt and doing most things in general because my health suddenly deteriorated rapidly in 2020. I was bed bound on and off for around two years? and moving was extremely painful so I kept that to a minimum. Recently, it's slowly gotten to the point where I can learn to live with my condition but back in those days my mental health was at an all time low and so I quit all my hobbies like drawing and gaming.
Towards the end of the year, I tried to pick up watercolouring again because a set of metallic watercolours I got in the beginning of the year was covered in a layer of dust haha At that time, I was (and still am) a huge fan of an artist by the insta handle @plate.to.paper and so I was inspired to combine a few of my favourite things - food and k-pop (iykyk) During my year of exchange in Japan, all the food has such cute packaging and you can definitely see where I got the inspo from hehe
The next few posts will be all my paintings from this small collection, I hope you enjoy!
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)

PRINTS_CHIMMY.jpg

Last edited:
「End of 2020 ~ Jan 2021」
After drawing the full collection, I shared them with some fellow BTS fans expressing my interest in turning them into stickers for my bullet journal and so many people were so heckin' encouraging so I decided to take the plunge! I never had anything manufactured professionally before so I was over the moon when these were delivered to me (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧ I'm not sure if everyone is JK biased but, cooky's strawberry milk has been so very popular! ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)
PS: Do you think I should post everything in chronological order? I feel like it would be super interesting to scroll along and see how my art has developed but I just drew an entry for the tbt picture perfect comp and I am super happy with how it turned out (*´▽`*)

PRINTS_COOKY.jpg

「End of 2020 ~ Jan 2021 | Apr 2023」
Oop- I missed yesterday's upload because I went to a concert (does anyone stan Paul Blanco? I absolutely died at his vocals) so here's a double upload! ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
The grape version was the first version I drew, but after they unmasked Mang, I knew I had to draw his unmasked version too!!! What a cutie! Are there any improvements? I'm not too sure tbh...but I do feel like the can is 'cleaner' looking in my second try (૭ 。•̀ ᵕ •́。 )૭
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)

PRINTS_MANG 2.jpg
PRINTS_MANG.jpg

「End of 2020 ~ Jan 2021」
Did you guys ever have any fave childhood snacks? I always went to buy a box of hello panda cookies when I when tutoring as a kid and this fit Koya so perfectly I had to draw him ;u;
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)

PRINTS_KOYA.jpg

「End of 2020 ~ Jan 2021」
This is the final painting in the Bt21 x Japanese Snack series! I must say, I was really proud of how this one turned out because of the themeatics and the subtle nod towards BTS's song title hahaha
I absolutely love drawing food! Do you guys have any suggestions on what to draw next? :> I would love to hear if you guys have any favourite or nostalgic snacks!
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)

PRINTS_TATA.jpg

「Jan 2021」
Behind this painting, is a bit of a funny story actually...
Back during my exchange in Japan, I felt as tho I had completely bombed my end of sem exams so I skipped the rest of my classes that day to go to Shiro-Hige’s Cream Puff Factory to eat the famous totoro cream puffs for a lil' pick me up! I'm not too sure how to describe it, but there's something so cathartic about walking the streets of tokyo with a bit of music as you roam around aimlessly...
Love, Em ヾ(˶ᵔ ᗜ ᵔ˶)

FREEBIE_Totoro Cream Puff Leaf+text.png

Back