• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥚🐰Seasonal Signatures🐰🥚 [Easter!] [0/2 slots filled] (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceTokki77

not very active
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Purple Bat Potion
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (110) +
1617211558271.png

I had an idea, a seasonal signature shop! basically this thread and my art will change to a different style to fit each season when it comes.
Current season: Easter!

for easter, i’m doing egg signatures! gonna be charging 20 TBT per egg, +20 TBT per each custom egg. buy 3 eggs, get one free! (custom eggs aren’t free, sorry!)

I don’t expect this to happen but i’m also accepting other things besides TBT!
1617236935536.png
1617236978752.png
1617236988556.png
1617237004319.png
1617237021528.png
1617237039994.png
1617237058830.png
1617237098340.png
1617237127592.png
1617237182992.png
1617237226323.png
1617237248810.png
1617237288338.png

lol i do NOT expect this to happen but uh, just putting it out there i guess :’)
i may also accept an art trade!
if you’d like to do one, please reply with an additional form:
examples of my work:
what i‘d do (ex. full body):
which character i chose:

please also fill out the egg form so i know what i’m doing!

the two characters i’ll accept are
1617284492753.jpeg
Can do:
🐰Most TBT egg collectibles
🐰Custom eggs inspired by AC and more!

Can’t do:
🥚Disco eggs (sorry!)
🥚Human inspired eggs

How many eggs:
Which egg(s):
Shadows (Y/N):
Payment:
Text/additional things (optional, pls specify if text):
Comment (optional):
I can make the egg inspired by pretty much anything, although i don’t do human inspired eggs. some ideas for custom eggs may be AC villagers/NPCs, your pets, other video game characters, etc!
you can create the design yourself and just have me re-create it, that would take away the custom egg fee. however if i create the design, the fee would stay!
EB08610C-51EF-47BD-AB55-122E6EE3C9DD.png

1617286945194.png
1617137339198.png
1617236726827.png
1617294232915.png
Slots-
#1- available!
#2- available!
🥕🐰 Thanks for looking 🥕🐰

Last edited:
How many eggs: 4
Which egg(s): dreamy, kirby, pastel disco, disco
Shadows (Y/N):
Payment: 100 tbt
Text/additional things (optional): dreamy wishes!
Comment (optional):
not sure what the shadows or comment means but that’s just cause im not very smart 😳

thank you lav, these are gorgeous 😍

Which egg(s): dreamy, kirby, pastel disco, disco
Shadows (Y/N):
Payment: 100 tbt
Text/additional things (optional): dreamy wishes!
Comment (optional):
not sure what the shadows or comment means but that’s just cause im not very smart 😳

thank you lav, these are gorgeous 😍
heLLO you’d be paying 60 TBT not 100 🤧
the shadows are the little gray airbrush strokes under the eggs! just lmk if u want those or not
also i’m dumb af what are dreamy wishes

heLLO you’d be paying 60 TBT not 100 🤧
the shadows are the little gray airbrush strokes under the eggs! just lmk if u want those or not
also i’m dumb af what are dreamy wishes
lmaoo sorry im dumb i meant to put that in the comment spot, and excuse me why can’t i pay extra for your hard work??

i mean- you can but you need ur tbt 🥺💖
no i don’t you can take it, im paying 100 and that’s on periodt. and the shadows are cute so ill say yes to those! you told me you spend hours on those so you definitely deserve more than a measly 20 tbt per egg 😌💖

no i don’t you can take it, im paying 100 and that’s on periodt. and the shadows are cute so ill say yes to those! you told me you spend hours on those so you definitely deserve more than a measly 20 tbt per egg 😌💖
ok fine 🤧💖 i’ll start on urs asap!

How many eggs: 1
Which egg(s): Own Design
Shadows (Y/N): Yeeees
Payment: 20+
Text/additional things (optional, pls specify if text): -
Comment (optional): So, you said you also do other egg designs.. shall I create a sketch of the egg I'd like to get, or you'd do the whole design if I pay more? ^-^

How many eggs: 1
Which egg(s): Own Design
Shadows (Y/N): Yeeees
Payment: 20+
Text/additional things (optional, pls specify if text): -
Comment (optional): So, you said you also do other egg designs.. shall I create a sketch of the egg I'd like to get, or you'd do the whole design if I pay more? ^-^
i can design the egg! hmm...is 20 TBT more ok? i can negotiate :)

@Princess Mipha finished melba! her nose..omg it was so hard to draw, i think it turned out okay. please let me know if you want any changes!
View attachment 365037
Oh my god, it's so cute!! :D
Yeah, the nose is such a struggle with the Koalas. It's so big and a weird shape, so it's hard to not make it look weird, but I think you did a great job. Sending TBT now and thank you ^-^

Edit: I hope it's okay that I use it in my Signature like that! :)

Last edited:
First of all, thank you so much for this seasonal shop, your examples are all adorable!

Which egg(s): I would love similarly to the Canberra egg, a Leif egg as its own separate piece and then a signature doddle with the following eggs: aurora egg, a yellow version of the Pikmin egg, and a nightmare egg.
Shadows (Y/N): Yes!
Payment: 200+ tbt
Text/additional things (optional, pls specify if text): N/A
Comment (optional): If this is too much from one order/person, I would be happy just to get the signature doodle, I really don't mind. I don't want to take advantage.

First of all, thank you so much for this seasonal shop, your examples are all adorable!

Which egg(s): I would love similarly to the Canberra egg, a Leif egg as its own separate piece and then a signature doddle with the following eggs: aurora egg, a yellow version of the Pikmin egg, and a nightmare egg.
Shadows (Y/N): Yes!
Payment: 200+ tbt
Text/additional things (optional, pls specify if text): N/A
Comment (optional): If this is too much from one order/person, I would be happy just to get the signature doodle, I really don't mind. I don't want to take advantage.
thank you for the order :)! this should be fine to do, it just might take a while if you don’t mind waiting (probably 3-5 days). thank you for the extra TBT offered!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back