• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] ♥ Stylized AC Rep Headshots for 30 TBT ♥ [5/5 Slots Filled]

FlimsyAxe

Unpearable Pear
Bells
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Bear Plush
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Bear Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (173) +
Welcome!
I will draw your AC rep in my art style!
Price: 30 TBT* per headshot (to be paid after I've completed your commission)

**Currently closed while I work on some new styles!**

MGeSgpN.png

1. xara - Completed!
2. JellyBeans - Completed!
3. Alexi Giovani - Completed!
4. EchoNyx - Completed!
5. LoserMom - Completed!
6. deana - Completed!
7. Millysaurusrexjr - Completed!
8. Roxxy - Completed!
9. lieryl - Completed!
10. -Lumi- -
Completed!

Slots

1. S. J. - Completed!
2. Valzed -
Completed!
3. Mick - Completed!
4. Yanrimasart - Completed!
5. Venn - Completed!

♥ Shop Rules ♥
  • Final product is an individual headshot with a plain background - no multiple reps in one image.
  • Estimated time to complete can range from 24 hours to 4 weeks. I will let you know in advance if I'm unable to complete within that timeframe.
  • All commissions that I do here will be part of my portfolio!
  • For credit, just a link back to this thread will suffice :blush:

♥ Order Form ♥
Skin color # : (refer to this skin tone chart)
Other requests:
Reference photo/s:

♡ Other requests can be anything that may be considered as a "minor" modification" like:

• custom eye/hair color/beauty marks
  • preferred background color if any (otherwise I'll choose), or transparent bg
The expression/pose in the final product will be based on the image you provide. If you provide multiple reference photos, let me know which expression/pose you would like to use for the commission!

*Super Special Cousin's Discount! If you have less than 30 TBT on your account, I will draw your rep for free :blush:

‼ I may reject a commission if I feel I can't do it. I particularly do not like drawing objects with a lot of fine details and line-work involved. Feel free to submit though! If I'm up for the challenge, I may accept it and I won't charge any TBT for it since I can't guarantee the quality 😅

Last edited:
ooh, your art is gorgeous! i’d love for you to consider my island rep, but absolutely no pressure at all! thank you for the opportunity regardless. 💛
930DC87B-7A77-438B-B12E-A2D1EB58E6AA.jpeg
0DFCCB35-A5DA-4DC3-980E-7FA1E9D84F21.jpeg

ooh, your art is gorgeous! i’d love for you to consider my island rep, but absolutely no pressure at all! thank you for the opportunity regardless. 💛
@xara Very cute! And thank you for volunteering 🤗 Adding you to the list!

i love your art!! here's my rep for your consideration :]
image0.jpg

@JellyBeans Lovely!! Thank you for stopping by my thread 🥰 Adding you to the list!

This sounds like fun! I’m new so don’t know if I have enough TBT to trade
Post automatically merged:

I’ll get a few pics to see that you’re okay with my style.

I’ll get a few pics to see that you’re okay with my style.
8CD051BF-32DF-46A9-BFFA-BFE6D84B43BE.jpeg3A16C30A-BCED-4C07-8678-5340C09FE93E.jpeg012C29F0-8104-4495-9A1E-E4FABB20F1DF.jpegD4F425A2-8615-47E4-BDA0-4B44F244F2F6.jpeg4BDAC0B9-89CB-4A61-9F4B-7CE5500A3918.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooh i love your art! I’d love for you to consider drawing my island rep 😊
She has freckles too that are kinda hard to see
x1QVST2.jpg

@xara Done! I think I might have overdid it on the highlights but I really wanted to make your rep sparkle✨

Also, would you mind if I add this to my portfolio? 😅

xara.png
xara-transparent.png

@xara Done! I think I might have overdid it on the highlights but I really wanted to make your rep sparkle✨

Also, would you mind if I add this to my portfolio? 😅

View attachment 421615View attachment 421614

IM LITERALLY GONNA CRY???? this is so cute omfg, thank you so much!! 🥺🥺💗

of course you can add this to your portfolio! i don’t mind at all. thank you so so much again! i love this so much. <3

i love your art!! here's my rep for your consideration :]
image0.jpg

@JellyBeans Here you go! I've experimented a bit with the lighting this time around since I wanted it to look more vibrant. I'd love to hear some critiques if you have any for me! But I think I might go with this kind of art style 😆

Can I also add this to my portfolio? 🥺

JellyBeans.png

JellyBeans-transparent.png

@JellyBeans Here you go! I've experimented a bit with the lighting this time around since I wanted it to look more vibrant. I'd love to hear some critiques if you have any for me! But I think I might go with this kind of art style 😆

Can I also add this to my portfolio? 🥺

View attachment 421864

View attachment 421865
oh my god of course you can!! this is absolutely incredible, thank you so much i love it!!

Ooh i love your art! I’d love for you to consider drawing my island rep 😊
She has freckles too that are kinda hard to see
x1QVST2.jpg

@LoserMom Here you go! Really had fun drawing this one. Mind if I also add this to my portfolio? Happy holidays btw!

LoserMom.png

LoserMom-transparent.png

Edit: I accidentally removed the line art and thought this looked like an interesting piece. Thought I'd share it here as well 😆

LoserMom-nolines.png

Back