• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] ♥ Stylized AC Rep Headshots for 30 TBT ♥ [5/5 Slots Filled]

@S.J. Finished! Complete with a happy expression 😁 Let me know if this is to your liking or you need me to fix anything!

View attachment 423360

I wanted to see what this looked like without the lineart but as expected, it doesn't always turn out good 😅 I'll still have to work on it but it did give me idea of doing another version of this style but with colored line art which gives it a softer appearance. These are just additional draft drawings btw so it looks a bit rough 😅 I'll need to create a separate art dump soon for all my ramblings lol

View attachment 423370

@Mick Accepted! And thank you also for checking out my art! Those glowing boppers are always fun to draw 😆
Aaaah, thank you! It's adorable, and I love the coloured line art you did too! 😍😍🌟🌟

@Valzed Done! For the shirt logo, I wasn't sure if it was really supposed to be just a plain blue jagged line across or ocean waves (as the in-game design tool can be limiting lol). I ended up making them look more like ocean waves but I can definitely re-do the logo if that wasn't the intention! Sorry I should've clarified about that first earlier 😣

Valzed-transparent.png

@Valzed Done! For the shirt logo, I wasn't sure if it was really supposed to be just a plain blue jagged line across or ocean waves (as the in-game design tool can be limiting lol). I ended up making them look more like ocean waves but I can definitely re-do the logo if that wasn't the intention! Sorry I should've clarified about that first earlier 😣

View attachment 423404
It's perfect! The blue lines are meant to be waves but it was hard getting them to really curve in game. This is exactly what I had in mind when I created the shirt! It's adorable & amazing! I love it! Thank you so, so much! I'll send the TBT asap!

P.S. Once I change my avatar & sig after the holidays I'll definitely give you credit & link back here to your shop.

It's perfect! The blue lines are meant to be waves but it was hard getting them to really curve in game. This is exactly what I had in mind when I created the shirt! It's adorable & amazing! I love it! Thank you so, so much! I'll send the TBT asap!

P.S. Once I change my avatar & sig after the holidays I'll definitely give you credit & link back here to your shop.

Awesome!! Thank you also so much again and hope you have a great day/evening 😊

If that last spot is still open, I would love to request!

Skin color # : #2 Please!
Other requests: Do whatever you feel best :)
Reference photo/s:
1641001037402.png

That looks fantastic, I love how it turned out! Happy New Year to you as well! 😄

@Venn Done! Sorry for the wait 😅 I switched to a new art tool and took me a while to get accustomed to the controls and UI. Let me know if this is alright for you!

Venn2.png

Back