• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at the answers and I do not understand the answer for 12. Can someone please make it make sense? Thanks

I was just looking at the answers and I do not understand the answer for 12. Can someone please make it make sense? Thanks

Essentially, the Mori in the Shop (
38.jpg
) is made up of three of the Japanese symbol for “tree”. The Mori itself means “forest”, so the question wanted to know how many trees were in the forest (3) and how many Bells each tree would cost if they were for sale. One Mori is 49 Bells, and 49/3 is 16.33. Round down, and you get 16. 316 is what you get when you put the number of trees and the amount of Bells it would cost to buy one rounded down. I never would have gotten this without help from a friend, and she had to explain it to me like I was in kindergarten lol.

My answer for #28 was Blaine, as he's the leader of the Cinnabar Island gym in Pokemon Red/Blue (and the countless remakes). Perhaps I should've remembered that this was an Animal Crossing forum! That being said though, there is no chance I would've come close to that one either way. I still did better than I expected this time around though, so I'm happy with that.
I also guessed Blaine for #28 ! But luckily also guessed Axel

Essentially, the Mori in the Shop (
38.jpg
) is made up of three of the Japanese symbol for “tree”. The Mori itself means “forest”, so the question wanted to know how many trees were in the forest (3) and how many Bells each tree would cost if they were for sale. One Mori is 49 Bells, and 49/3 is 16.33. Round down, and you get 16. 316 is what you get when you put the number of trees and the amount of Bells it would cost to buy one rounded down. I never would have gotten this without help from a friend, and she had to explain it to me like I was in kindergarten lol.
Thank you for explaining to me the same way lol. I am terrible at math to begin with and i had no idea what those symbols even were.

Are they done giving out eggs for the puzzles? I got the egg for the mirror one but i also got number 4 right but i havent gotten an egg fir it.
I checked the submission thread for that one, but it actually had two different answers in the "your guess" field (separate from the other two allowed guesses made in other threads). Because of this, we would have only counted the first answer. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to allow both when everyone else was allowed a maximum of three guesses.

Umm... those bouncing bunny turnips are creepy. Lol!!! 😂😂😂

No really, they're creepy.😳

Congratulations, @Merielle & @~Kilza~!

Thanks to other TBTers I did much better than I had hoped. Thank you all!

Note to self: Enter the Egg Decorating Contest ASAP to get the Participation Eggs so I can get the Cresent Moon & Stardust Eggs....

Every time I jump on tbt, I feel like I’m still supposed to be looking for eggs. Lol!!! Anyone else dealing with that frazzled feeling still? 😂😂😂
I get so invested in some of the events on here, when they're over I don't know what to do with myself. 😅 I'm like "so what did I do with my days before this??" Egg hunts fry my brain but I miss them when they're over!

I get so invested in some of the events on here, when they're over I don't know what to do with myself. 😅 I'm like "so what did I do with my days before this??" Egg hunts fry my brain but I miss them when they're over!
Yepppp I miss it 🤣 I’m having a social media detox and that was so much fun even though I think flicking through pages and pages of threads gave me instant headaches 🥲

Yepppp I miss it 🤣 I’m having a social media detox and that was so much fun even though I think flicking through pages and pages of threads gave me instant headaches 🥲
Is it really an egg hunt if it's not headache-inducing??

Also contemplating whether to participate in the egg decorating contest too, for the 3 extra eggs. I'd like to be able to get the froggy egg!

Is it really an egg hunt if it's not headache-inducing??

Also contemplating whether to participate in the egg decorating contest too, for the 3 extra eggs. I'd like to be able to get the froggy egg!
Do it! Mine wasn’t fantastic but I enjoyed doing it all the same! Working with tiny rhinestones was a pain🙃 my daughter was like ‘mummy what are you doing we already did the competition for school 2 weeks ago’ 🤣

Do it! Mine wasn’t fantastic but I enjoyed doing it all the same! Working with tiny rhinestones was a pain🙃 my daughter was like ‘mummy what are you doing we already did the competition for school 2 weeks ago’ 🤣
She clearly doesn't understand the importance of these events! You must make sure she knows! Hahah.

She clearly doesn't understand the importance of these events! You must make sure she knows! Hahah.
Of course!

I tell her that by doing events on here can earn me currency so we both can have lots of bells to spend on animal crossing - (she sort of gets it🥲)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back