• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally died to go cook and eat right after the restock but ty @lieryl and @digimon for pinging me otherwise I woulda missed out on the precious cabbage egg 😩

And ty staff for hosting another egg hunt! 💕Honestly really enjoyed the fact that we were able to share answers with each other. It was much less stressful (and a life saver for me bc I do be in my finals week bye)

Sorry if missed it, but is there a way to convert eggs to bells yet? I just logged in to find I got an extra from one of the last puzzles

Sorry if missed it, but is there a way to convert eggs to bells yet? I just logged in to find I got an extra from one of the last puzzles

Not yet. Jer said there probably won't be a way to use them for a few days, but that they'll be useful for... something.

I slept through 4:20 nOoOoOooO

Curse me and my long naps!
I hope yall have been having good luck! I'm boutta get me my Ladybug egg.

Careful what you wish for, he might take you up on that and instead give us more egg 6s in return!

True 😅. I don’t think any of us would want that. So would making a deal with zipper to avoid more puzzle 6’s and 8’s be out of the question? 🤔

All jokes aside, I forgot to put that in suggestions on the survey, which is why i put it here 😅.

omgosh missed spring bloom egg again.... I feel like these only ever get restocked when I'm asleep..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back