• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations @~Kilza~ for winning the Golden Egg! 🎉

A big thank you to the staff for yet another fun event! I'm always grateful for your time and effort. 😊 I really enjoyed this year's format! Being able to share information privately made this event much less stressful and more lively. I liked how this year's modifications made the event more interactive! I wouldn't have been able to get this many eggs without the help of some kind souls here; know that I truly appreciate your help!

I'm a bit late, but...
Thanks for another fun event, staff! ^_^ It wouldn't be Easter without the TBT egg hunt, lol.

And thanks to those who helped with egg finding <3 I definitely found a lot more than I would've if I'd been working completely solo.

What happens to left over eggs? Do I have to discard them or will there be use for these later on?

Welp. :T Praying for a restock on the Spring Bloom Easter Egg. Wanted to purchase one today.

Okay, 3 things:

1: Nice that I can convert my only 1 egg into bells

2: NH wouldn't bring back Nature day, but you certainly did.

3: Good riddens the Zipper (And his abominations of himself) are gone (He never really bothered me tbh...) But for now, the eggs are still here in the forums, and I wanna try and snapshot them all for memories.

Another thing is that this Easter Egg Hunt has been surprisingly one of the best hunts I've ever done. Of course, all of the past hunts I've done were just as fun, but this one was special because I got to work with other users on the forums and it made me feel social on the forums for once.
I would consider if you'd do it again, thanks for doing these kinds of thing every year.

ooh, leif looks absolutely adorable up there in the banner! happy earth day, everyone! 🌎💚 and thank you for allowing us to convert our leftover eggs into bells, jeremy!

also, waiting until today to buy your eggs so that you’d have earth day eggs was actually such a cute idea?? i love it haha.

Last edited:
I tried to convert the one egg that i have and it says i do no have eggs to transfer.

Sorry to trouble you @Nefarious , but could a staff member look at this? I followed the steps as was stated in the post on how to convert eggs.

Last edited:
ooh, leif looks absolutely adorable up there in the banner! happy earth day, everyone! 🌎💚 and thank you for allowing us to convert our leftover eggs into bells, jeremy!

also, waiting until today to buy your eggs so that you’d have earth day eggs was actually such a cute idea?? i love it haha.
Yeah! I got my three eggs on Earth Day since I thought it was fitting for the lady bug egg and the spring bloom egg <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back