• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] ♥ Stylized AC Rep Headshots for 30 TBT ♥ [5/5 Slots Filled]

If there are slots open again, I would love a drawing of my rep! Thank you for considering ❤

Sorry the pictures are in the dark, to clarify I am using the lightest skin tone #1
rep deana winter edition.jpeg

rep deana winter edition 2.jpeg

If I’m not too late I would love if you would draw my rep please? Your art is gorgeous 💜
7230683D-2122-4CB9-BA22-5A1E69E6E3FD.jpeg

Oh would you be open to drawing my rep? Your style is adorable!

20211225_060855.jpg

Thank you!! 💕💕

I’m not one to talk because my shading is messy too, but I just want to say that I love the textures on your art. They all look like cute little carvings.

I’m not one to talk because my shading is messy too, but I just want to say that I love the textures on your art. They all look like cute little carvings.
Thank you so much 😭 My old art is more realistic and stylized art like this is new to me, so I really appreciate hearing your thoughts on it! And shading especially is the most fun part of the process even though it's the most time consuming part 😆

Back