• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] ♥ Stylized AC Rep Headshots for 30 TBT ♥ [5/5 Slots Filled]

@lieryl Here you go! Sorry it took a while! I'm back to working so I'm only free during the evenings now 😅

lieryl.png

Oh my gosh look at her she's cute as a button!!!! Absolutely adorable I love her thank you so much 😭💕💕

Somebody earlier said your art looks like little carvings? I completely agree. She looks like she could be a little doll. She's wonderful 🥺💕 definitely no need to apologize!!

Oh my gosh look at her she's cute as a button!!!! Absolutely adorable I love her thank you so much 😭💕💕

Somebody earlier said your art looks like little carvings? I completely agree. She looks like she could be a little doll. She's wonderful 🥺💕 definitely no need to apologize!!
omg thank you so much 🥺 The glossy look definitely makes them look like tiny figurines 😆 Glad to hear you like it!!

omg thank you so much 🥺 The glossy look definitely makes them look like tiny figurines 😆 Glad to hear you like it!!

Genuinely I love her so much!! I've come to this thread a few times just to see the drawing lol she's absolutely perfect 🥰💕

Your art is so sweet! 😍 I love your drawing of losermom with and without the lines?! How crazy that it was so cute without the lines. 🥰

I'd love to buy a drawing! Thank you for considering! 😍🌟

Skin color # : #2
Other requests: A happy expression if possible please! 😊
Reference photo/s:
Internet_20210606_154540_2.jpeg.jpg

Your art is so sweet! 😍 I love your drawing of losermom with and without the lines?! How crazy that it was so cute without the lines. 🥰

I'd love to buy a drawing! Thank you for considering! 😍🌟

Skin color # : #2
Other requests: A happy expression if possible please! 😊
Reference photo/s:
View attachment 423296
Accepted 💕 And thank you so much!! I want to eventually offer different kind of art styles so I'll definitely experiment more on that of "line-less" look to make it look more polished!

Your art is adorable! I'd love to have a headshot of my rep in your style, please. Thank you very much!

Skin color # : 3 (I think)
Other requests: I'm fine with either a transparent background or colored background but I'd like to request the background color not be pink. I'm just not into the color pink at all.
Reference photo/s: Brody's Refs (Would it be possible to get Brody in her Amity outfit? Thank you!)

Your art is adorable! I'd love to have a headshot of my rep in your style, please. Thank you very much!

Skin color # : 3 (I think)
Other requests: I'm fine with either a transparent background or colored background but I'd like to request the background color not be pink. I'm just not into the color pink at all.
Reference photo/s: Brody's Refs (Would it be possible to get Brody in her Amity outfit? Thank you!)

Accepted! I've noted all your special instructions; it can definitely be done 😊

Ooh! I loved your last round of drawings, so I'm definitely going to ask if you'd try my rep in your style too!
I'll include a few backup references, feel free to pick any of those if you feel like drawing them more! I wouldn't mind. :D

Skin color: Pretty sure it's #2
Other requests: nope!
Reference photo/s:
1640824745344.png

1640824829362.png
1640824716494.png

@S.J. Finished! Complete with a happy expression 😁 Let me know if this is to your liking or you need me to fix anything!

SJ.png

I wanted to see what this looked like without the lineart but as expected, it doesn't always turn out good 😅 I'll still have to work on it but it did give me idea of doing another version of this style but with colored line art which gives it a softer appearance. These are just additional draft drawings btw so it looks a bit rough 😅 I'll need to create a separate art dump soon for all my ramblings lol

draft.png

@Mick Accepted! And thank you also for checking out my art! Those glowing boppers are always fun to draw 😆

Hi, I think your art is cute! 😀
Skin color # : 1
Other requests: can you make a version without background?
Reference photo/s:
EB1D7D6C-20CE-4579-B634-5897D09EEBD0.jpeg

Back