• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how it's gotten to a point where I get on this forum and the sky is blood red with a bunch of evil-looking birds and I'm like "ah, another day on TBT" 😌

Non-TBT People: “Why the **** are you looking at a website with demon turnips and birds all over it?”

Me: “This is my home and it’s perfectly normal, what are you talking about?”

How did people guess Golbat?
as soon as I saw it, first of all I noticed it was a pixelated character, and then i somehow immediately recognized it as Golbat bc he has one of the most ridiculous and infamous sprites in all of Gen 1 (along with Wigglytuff and Mew, and prob a few others).

as soon as I saw it, first of all I noticed it was a pixelated character, and then i somehow immediately recognized it as Golbat bc he has one of the most ridiculous and infamous sprites in all of Gen 1 (along with Wigglytuff and Mew, and prob a few others).

I spotted something that looked like ears and a wing, so I though it looked like a bat, then I saw the tongue...
I thought it was a cat character DX Not from Pokemon per say, but something else.

Is there anything to do with the eggs yet? I keep checking back everyday to see if they will get deleted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back