• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your room design /room idea/ room themes Here ( only for ACNL)

These are the rooms in my house! I am really proud of them and think they turned out just how I wanted them! The basement is just improvise as I have never really known what to put down there.... Maybe I should turn it into like... some sort of fake greenhouse looking thing?? IDK but here is my main player character house! I may update this later with Kaito and Luka's homes. (Order: Middle, Upstairs, Left Wing, Forward Wing, Right Wing, Basement.)
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG
HNI_0079.JPG
HNI_0081.JPG
HNI_0082.JPG

I've decided that since I probably won't be returning to New Leaf in awhile, I may as well post some screens of the more presentable or at least funny rooms in the three houses I have in the game. Bear in mind that I stopped playing during a period of renovation, so there's going to be a lot of clutter and items scattered about everywhere. Also, be polite and say hello to my cockroach friend. He's not a nuisance; he's a pet.

HNI_0001.JPG

The main room of my main house. I forget what I was going to do with those flowers. I must have stopped playing around Easter of last year, because I usually tried to have some kind of item related to the current holiday next to the coffee table or somewhere in the room.
HNI_0002.JPG

This would be my office. In addition to a comfy desk and chair, there's quite a few places to sit and read and entertain guests.

HNI_0004.JPG

Yes, install all the stove tops. All of them.

HNI_0003.JPG

I was never terribly fond of how this room came out. Or to be more accurate, it's the one room in my house that I wish were smaller. But I also just found bathroom furniture to be very difficult to find in New Leaf for some reason, hence the vanity and plain sink in place of a mirror and sink that actually make sense.

HNI_0005.JPG

It's not truly a basement unless it looks like an actual dump.

HNI_0006.JPG

The "I want my room to have literally everything even if it's slightly contradictory." Tatami mats and beds because I like to have my options.

HNI_0007.JPG

I didn't take many pictures of my secondary house, because it was more of a storage shed than a house. I had intended to eventually re-work it into a gaming themed house, so that's where all the Mario and Zelda and etc. themed furniture would go. But I did snap a pic of my most prized possession: My assorted collection of murder axes.

(The real story behind this is that I often would accidentally sell my equipment when doing bulk-sells at the Nook shop, and I got so bad with it that I decided to just buy a bunch of tools and shove them all in my secondary home for safe-keeping.)

HNI_0008.JPG

The main room of my other, other house. I haven't been to school in many years, but I think during the early days of the pandemic, I had become very nostalgic for those days. I wish I had unlocked designer mode for my other characters, because you don't get a very good look at the whole scenery from this angle, but I was pretty happy with how this came out.

HNI_0009.JPG

And, of course, the public restroom. Just to end things on a high note.

Back