• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guys I would love your opinions on my town🥹

Rubygame

Bells
Island
Hearthaven
Peach (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Light Blue Balloon
Orange (Fruit)
Green Balloon
Isabelle
Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Leaf Token
WrJRfsi.jpeg

Dream address: 6F00 - 01F4 - D9BE
(Enjoy goodies in the plaza and many tools at the station!)

Hi guys🥹 As the title, finally I have upload a dream address because I feel satisfied with my town(after 7 years😭). I would really love some opinions🥹
But I want to specify it ISN'T 100% legit, indeed a kind hacker on reddit helped me to move rocks, and also some presents on the ground are hacked(shame on me, I couldn't get them all to fall where I wanted🥲)
Everything else is my work of these 7 years! From hybrid flowers, bushes, trees, and plot resetting with amiibos(I recently got my amiibo dreamies), or resetting for tree stumps, diving trick for public works etc.
But in particular I received a great help by the great members of the forum, most of it for DLC items, regional items, art pieces to decorate rooms and things to complete the catalogue in general (thank you so much @Liz! , @kiwikenobi , @Mimi Cheems , @digimon , @savanniebananie @Juicydugong and @LadyDestani who helped me with tbts💖)
I also want to say I started to work on my town before I reached the perfect town status because I'm not interested in the town hall renovations (in 2017 my first resetting goal was to get the station and town hall both green, but maybe one day I will feel in the mood to temporarily remove all items from the ground and reach the status).
Indeed all my jacob's ladder are of Digimon LOL And I got all my lucky clovers and rare mushrooms from Liz and Juicy.
(also I farmed milion of bells at the Island but without the bells of Digimon I have never finished this town!)
Soo, time traveled? YES but only in these past few months, mostly forward but recently I found out how to time travel backward without the risk that some villagers could move, so I managed to catch my flagitious historic rival: the scorpion!
I've completed the museum but there are still few things missing, I have to decorate the other rooms of my 3 characters(the tent is just for aesthetic), and the exhibition rooms of the museum.
Looks like New Leaf will keep me busy for a long time to come!
But at least the town is finished, so if you feel like dropping by and telling me if you enjoyed the visit, I'll be super happy! I've wanted to upload a dream address for a long time💕
I almost forgot the most important thing: my town doesn't follow a specific theme, I simply wanted a natural and aesthetically pleasing place to relax every season. For this reason I chose stone realistic patterns because most of patterns I found in these years are specific for only one or two seasons.
I've knocked down the town and rebuilt it many times over the years, I think I've built every public work in the game at least once HAHAH
Maybe for many people Moonleaf it's just a jumble of things all different from the others, but I did my best to find harmony! I hope I succeeded🥹 After all, it's a town that changes like the moon...
Lastly I have to thank the wonderful @Mr_Keroppi who has always supported me since I'm here on TBT and I wouldn't have worked on my town with so much joy if he hadn't been here🫶
Very often I thought about giving up because I felt like I would never finish, but here we are!
Thanks so much to everyone who read, I hope you have a wonderful day guys!

P.s.:
I decorated my island too one flower and lucky clover at a time😭

NAhtwHz.jpeg

JTukAof.jpeg

/!\ /!\ /!\ The custom design on the sign is not mine, I found it on Pinterest, I used this guide to switch my designer ID to it so I could put it on my sign:
https://stitchesnstones.tumblr.com/post/57047482525/how-to-edit-acnl-patterns-on-your-computer-a

Last edited:
I just visited your town!! It’s so nice c: I like how you mixed the flowers with the bushes, bamboo and clovers; I just thought it was arranged/landscaped nicely. I think I might take some inspiration with how you placed the PWPs. Also I had a lot of fun with the items you left on the ground (I’ve never gotten the items myself). The hammer especially, I feel bad for bonking on Beau’s head so many times, but it was really funny 🥲

I took some screenshots too!
1709878914596.png

1709878926230.png

1709879071353.png

I really liked the house exteriors!
1709879183973.png

I just visited your town!! It’s so nice c: I like how you mixed the flowers with the bushes, bamboo and clovers; I just thought it was arranged/landscaped nicely. I think I might take some inspiration with how you placed the PWPs. Also I had a lot of fun with the items you left on the ground (I’ve never gotten the items myself). The hammer especially, I feel bad for bonking on Beau’s head so many times, but it was really funny 🥲

I took some screenshots too!
View attachment 540125
View attachment 540126
View attachment 540130
I really liked the house exteriors!
View attachment 540133

Ommygod Micat, you're... an angel😭 I'm literally crying, I didn't expect this😭😭😭 I just finished reading the new forum initiatives and I was already sad because we are really saying goodbye to New Leaf, then I see your beautiful message, I appreciate so much that you took those beautiful screenshots, I'm too happy😭😭😭
I WILL BRING YOU ALL THE ITEMS YOU DON'T HAVE, YOU ASK AND YOU WILL GET (I have a lot of duplicates🥹💖)

Ommygod Micat, you're... an angel😭 I'm literally crying, I didn't expect this😭😭😭 I just finished reading the new forum initiatives and I was already sad because we are really saying goodbye to New Leaf, then I see your beautiful message, I appreciate so much that you took those beautiful screenshots, I'm too happy😭😭😭
I WILL BRING YOU ALL THE ITEMS YOU DON'T HAVE, YOU ASK AND YOU WILL GET (I have a lot of duplicates🥹💖)
I’m glad my post made you happy ;_;
omg,, you don’t have to T-T but if you have duplicates maybe I’ll take some

omg rainbows yes, I must see this with my own two eyes 🥺💗🌈

I'll likely be playing New Leaf later so I'll have a look at your dream address while I'm at it 💜

omg rainbows yes, I must see this with my own two eyes 🥺💗🌈

I'll likely be playing New Leaf later so I'll have a look at your dream address while I'm at it 💜
thank you so so much🥹 but unfortunately that's just a nice photo I took some time ago😭 the dream is set on a rainy day because many people find it relaxing (me too!), I thought it was more pleasant to explore this way💖

Your town is SO adorable!!! I lovedddd walking around in it, looking at everything, snooping around. You've got so many cute items, I looove the foresty look with the clovers and all, it was soo pretty ;___; I will def revisit a few times to really look before the servers are gone. though i really hope they will keep the dream suites open :(

I was also so jealous of all your cute presents, hahha that was such a cute idea! where did you get the fizzy drinks? ;__; and so many cute ice creams and such!!! I just wish it was possible to still get it. Nobody here uses the nintendo DLs anymore so streetpass is dead :( gah.

anyyyway, holy moly your town is so amazing

Your town is SO adorable!!! I lovedddd walking around in it, looking at everything, snooping around. You've got so many cute items, I looove the foresty look with the clovers and all, it was soo pretty ;___; I will def revisit a few times to really look before the servers are gone. though i really hope they will keep the dream suites open :(

I was also so jealous of all your cute presents, hahha that was such a cute idea! where did you get the fizzy drinks? ;__; and so many cute ice creams and such!!! I just wish it was possible to still get it. Nobody here uses the nintendo DLs anymore so streetpass is dead :( gah.

anyyyway, holy moly your town is so amazing
Omg Titanium Sparrow thank you so so much for these kind and beautiful words, you made me so happy😭💖
I'm so so glad you enjoyed your visit🥹💕
I got all the regional usables and streetpass usables from @Liz! 's giveaway, but unfortunately now it's closed
I gave all the duplicates I had to @micat , if I had known I would have saved some for you😭
But I'm sure @digimon 's shop has all the streetpass items!!

(on break from March 14th to 17th)

Thank you again for taking the time to write these beautiful words🥹💖

Back