• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

odd food combos you like?

I'm also one of those people pouring maple syrup on everything.

I like curd cheese dipped in dark chocolate

I have a few:

- Ketchup on eggs of any kind.
- Chips with chocolate (melted or not), loving a mix of salty and sweet.
- Fries dipped with milkshake.

Pretty much everything I eat is a weird food combination. Nothing is out of bounds for me, lol.

I think I've already revealed this on another thread, but I refuse to eat french fries with anything except ranch dressing. The saltiness of the ranch plus the saltiness of the fries makes for an interesting experience. I always disliked ketchup and mustard anyway. The taste of them never sat right with me.
I also only ever dip my fries in ranch dressing. it's amazing lol.

Oh ok I thought I was the only one…ranch is one of my favorite condiments honestly! I like to dip pretzels in it as well.

I used to eat goldfish mixed with yogurt. I also used to have tortilla chips dipped in cream cheese as a snack all the time. It's a pretty good snack if you ask me. And for breakfast I love me some bacon dipped in syrup.

A much less weird combo than those three, but one I still like and bother to put here and bump the thread because it's so particular, dark chocolate stuffed with sea salt caramel alongside a glass of milk with a drop of vanilla extract and a pinch of sugar mixed in. It is so good!

I really like sliced tomatoes and mustard. I've also had a cheeseburger with grape jelly (because of spongebob lol) and I thought it was surprisingly tasty. I definitely want to experiment more with the toppings to make the ultimate jelly burger.

Back