odd food combos you like?

I'm also one of those people pouring maple syrup on everything.

I like curd cheese dipped in dark chocolate

I have a few:

- Ketchup on eggs of any kind.
- Chips with chocolate (melted or not), loving a mix of salty and sweet.
- Fries dipped with milkshake.

Pretty much everything I eat is a weird food combination. Nothing is out of bounds for me, lol.

I think I've already revealed this on another thread, but I refuse to eat french fries with anything except ranch dressing. The saltiness of the ranch plus the saltiness of the fries makes for an interesting experience. I always disliked ketchup and mustard anyway. The taste of them never sat right with me.
I also only ever dip my fries in ranch dressing. it's amazing lol.

Oh ok I thought I was the only one…ranch is one of my favorite condiments honestly! I like to dip pretzels in it as well.

I used to eat goldfish mixed with yogurt. I also used to have tortilla chips dipped in cream cheese as a snack all the time. It's a pretty good snack if you ask me. And for breakfast I love me some bacon dipped in syrup.

A much less weird combo than those three, but one I still like and bother to put here and bump the thread because it's so particular, dark chocolate stuffed with sea salt caramel alongside a glass of milk with a drop of vanilla extract and a pinch of sugar mixed in. It is so good!

I really like sliced tomatoes and mustard. I've also had a cheeseburger with grape jelly (because of spongebob lol) and I thought it was surprisingly tasty. I definitely want to experiment more with the toppings to make the ultimate jelly burger.

Back