• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling {Nocturne}>>Boxes: Snake<<

oh geez am i too late?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im available now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im about to leave but i should be back at 8:30 pm est. i would appreciate you waiting a bit longer to void her if possible!! i can offer an additional tip if you could be so kind <3 if its too much of an inconvenience however, i understand. thank you so much!

oh geez am i too late?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im available now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im about to leave but i should be back at 8:30 pm est. i would appreciate you waiting a bit longer to void her if possible!! i can offer an additional tip if you could be so kind <3 if its too much of an inconvenience however, i understand. thank you so much!
Able to pick her up now?

If not yeah I can probably hold her. Was just looking to cycle if I didn't hear back. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just 10 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you and gate is open.

Pinky adopted<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bluebear is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding in 15 minutes

I just realised that you're looking for Muffy yourself, you can have her. :]

I just realised that you're looking for Muffy yourself, you can have her. :]
I can't get her til she's out of my 16 villager cycle so I'll be getting her from elsewhere. She'll be the last dreamie I get. I'll keep you on my friend.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Wolfgang please? I've been looking for him for a while but no one seems to have him :c
Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

so fast I know

Last edited:
Back