• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Okinawa Cycling

Que

Professional Procrastinator
Bells
Switch
0235-1199-4711
Island
Amber
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hello!

Trying to get back into AC:NL and I'm starting off by resetting my 600+ hour village. I have almost only dreamies, and therefore would rather sell them than just void them.

I won't cycle for too long, but several villagers will be going through.

Current Villager in boxes: None

Villagers:

T1 - Fang
T5 - Curlos
T2 - Zell
T4 - Blanche
T1 - Marshal
T2 - Tia
T2 - Julian
T3 - Willow
T1 - Diana

Prices:
T1 - 70 TBT / 20 mil. Bells
T2 - 40 TBT / 15 mil. Bells
T3 - 10 TBT / 10 mil. Bells
T4 - Free
T5 - Free

(Sorry if my prices are wacky, haven't been active on TBT in years so I don't know the value of TBT anymore, and couldn't find a newer guide >n< If they're too unfair I'll lower them, but no raises guaranteed!)

Please bump if you want to, I want them out as fast as possible!

First come first serve, but willing to lower prices if it's too slow

Previous:
Fuchsia (void)

Last edited:
I am not willing to adopt yet, but hopefully you can find good homes for your villagers!

Hey! I just got a second copy of New Leaf for a new town, and I noticed you have some villagers I'd like... specifically: Tia and Julian. Since my file is so new- got it May 10, 2019 (today as of this post)- I'm not 100% sure that they'd be willing to come to my town... but I'd really like them. I can pay for them both with TBT- it looks like the cost would be 80 TBT? I don't really care if a villager is original or not, I would just like them. Thanks in advance!

Hello again, I'm just bumping the thread. I'd like to get Tia and Julian soon if possible. I hope this doesn't seem demanding, but the sooner the better. Hopefully, you see this and can message me soon! Thanks in advance!

Hey, sorry to bother, but I found someone else willing to give me Tia and Julian, so it seems I won't be using this trade. Sorry.

Back