• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling {Nocturne}>>Boxes: Snake<<

oh geez am i too late?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im available now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im about to leave but i should be back at 8:30 pm est. i would appreciate you waiting a bit longer to void her if possible!! i can offer an additional tip if you could be so kind <3 if its too much of an inconvenience however, i understand. thank you so much!

oh geez am i too late?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im available now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im about to leave but i should be back at 8:30 pm est. i would appreciate you waiting a bit longer to void her if possible!! i can offer an additional tip if you could be so kind <3 if its too much of an inconvenience however, i understand. thank you so much!
Able to pick her up now?

If not yeah I can probably hold her. Was just looking to cycle if I didn't hear back. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just 10 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you and gate is open.

alright, tbt is sent!! im ready whenever you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

on my way!!

Pinky adopted<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bluebear is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding in 15 minutes

I just realised that you're looking for Muffy yourself, you can have her. :]

I just realised that you're looking for Muffy yourself, you can have her. :]
I can't get her til she's out of my 16 villager cycle so I'll be getting her from elsewhere. She'll be the last dreamie I get. I'll keep you on my friend.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I lurk for Wolfgang please? I've been looking for him for a while but no one seems to have him :c
Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfgang is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

so fast I know

Last edited:
Back