う
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (189) +
y3P6IL8.png

Current Status: ONLINE
Time Zone: PST
Lurkers and reservations welcome.
All villagers are free unless you'd like to reserve one! Please don't leave any tips (though I am appreciative!!) as this is just a cycling town that I will not be putting any resources into.
The tier list that I'm going by
is here! It's the latest one that I can find so I hope it's fairly accurate still. TT v TT

-----❁Current Villagers
  • Diva
  • Rodney
  • Cole
  • Wendy
  • Kyle
  • Dobie
  • Annalise
  • Stinky
  • Bunnie
  • Octavian
-----❁Rules & Guidelines
  • I allow reservations for 10 TBT! I will hold your reserved villager for 24 hours. S-S+ villagers can be reserved for 50 TBT. If I don't receive a response after the 24 hours I will be giving the villager away. (Just let me know if you need time to make space or anything, I just need a response so I know what's up!)
  • First come first serve for Tier 2-5 villagers (unless they're reserved). If you poof offline or don't have enough space after asking for a villager and someone else asks for them, it'll go to them.
  • For Tier 1 villagers that aren't reserved, I will be making a separate giveaway threads. I'll be holding the giveaway for 48 hours and will be using a randomizer to pick the winner!
  • Lurking is encouraged! If you are lurking for a villager I will send you a DM to let you know that they're in boxes. I will hold on to them for you for one hour before moving on.
  • Tier E-F- villagers will be auto-voided. Tier A-D will be voided after 30 minutes or submitted to a different forum.
  • When you come to my town, you can run or do anything you'd like (this includes taking any DIY's you might need! They'll be in the plaza.) Once you're finished please just leave via the airport~!

❋ ❋ ❋

I hope I can help y'all get your dreamies!!!

❋ ❋ ❋

Last edited:
❁ Gemstone is open! ❁
I will be posting when any of my villagers are in boxes or if any new ones move in!

❋ ❋ ❋

❁ Bam is in boxes! ❁

❋ ❋ ❋

❁ Bam has been voided! ❁
❁ Rodney has moved in! ❁
❁ Gayle has been adopted! ❁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back