Cycling {Nocturne}>>Boxes: Snake<<

I'm here!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I too late? I'm sorry I took so long!

If Dorian doesn't get shari, can I have her please? She's one of my dreamies :) 20TBT

Remnantique, I've actually already paid for her, so I will absolutely be adopting her. She is my daughter's super dreamy and I have been looking for her forever, lol. These lower tiers are really hard to come by. Just went through the same thing while looking for Peewee.

Specter, I will be back online at 1pm PST. After that, I will be available the entire day. Hope the kiddies didn't tucker you out! I used to teach at a pre-school. They are exhausting, but adorable :) I just LOVED being called, Miss Dorian.

Last edited:
Back online! I will be on all day :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I am over commenting...

Messaged you, ready when you are and thank you SO much!

Shari has been adopted. Back to cycling since I have a lil time. Omg 1 night I didn't bring home work what!

My daughter is so happy! Thank you very, very much :) Thank you for holding her for us. Have a great night!

Ankha is in boxes 50 tbt

Ankha_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Id be interested in Ankha but unfortunately I have to afk for 30 mins v_v hope shes still there when Im back
--

actually ill be available for 10 mins if youre still here lol

Last edited:
Lol, I messaged Roxie, but you guys were already WAYYYY ahead of me!

Lol, I messaged Roxie, but you guys were already WAYYYY ahead of me!
Hehe I regularly check the LF thread because I hate missing the t4/5 requests.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id be interested in Ankha but unfortunately I have to afk for 30 mins v_v hope shes still there when Im back
--

actually ill be available for 10 mins if youre still here lol
Sorry she was adopted by someone in the LF thread. GL to you!

Back