Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (60) +
Hello!

Trying to get back into AC:NL and I'm starting off by resetting my 600+ hour village. I have almost only dreamies, and therefore would rather sell them than just void them.

I won't cycle for too long, but several villagers will be going through.

Current Villager in boxes: None

Villagers:

T1 - Fang
T5 - Curlos
T2 - Zell
T4 - Blanche
T1 - Marshal
T2 - Tia
T2 - Julian
T3 - Willow
T1 - Diana

Prices:
T1 - 70 TBT / 20 mil. Bells
T2 - 40 TBT / 15 mil. Bells
T3 - 10 TBT / 10 mil. Bells
T4 - Free
T5 - Free

(Sorry if my prices are wacky, haven't been active on TBT in years so I don't know the value of TBT anymore, and couldn't find a newer guide >n< If they're too unfair I'll lower them, but no raises guaranteed!)

Please bump if you want to, I want them out as fast as possible!

First come first serve, but willing to lower prices if it's too slow

Previous:
Fuchsia (void)

Last edited:
I am not willing to adopt yet, but hopefully you can find good homes for your villagers!

Hey! I just got a second copy of New Leaf for a new town, and I noticed you have some villagers I'd like... specifically: Tia and Julian. Since my file is so new- got it May 10, 2019 (today as of this post)- I'm not 100% sure that they'd be willing to come to my town... but I'd really like them. I can pay for them both with TBT- it looks like the cost would be 80 TBT? I don't really care if a villager is original or not, I would just like them. Thanks in advance!

Hello again, I'm just bumping the thread. I'd like to get Tia and Julian soon if possible. I hope this doesn't seem demanding, but the sooner the better. Hopefully, you see this and can message me soon! Thanks in advance!

Hey, sorry to bother, but I found someone else willing to give me Tia and Julian, so it seems I won't be using this trade. Sorry.

Back