• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Japanese release on July 30th, plus new 3DS model, pricing info, and new screenshots!

*looks at info*

Ok, so let me get this straight, in order to be able to get the FULL game, i'd have to pay about 40 bucks for the game/NFC bundle since I don't have the N3DS XL and have no desire to get one. Then i'd have to start paying 2.50 for 3 RANDOM Amiibo cards and hope that I get different stuff since unless I start trading w/ people online i'll have a stack of cards that I don't need and a lot of wasted money????

Money hungry pigs. Instead of just giving us a full game, they are trying to milk us for even more! If it was just a "buy the game, and you get full access", i'd buy it. But given the choice between saving up to buy the bundle plus about 8 packs of cards to get me started(tax included) OR saving up to by the Lego Minecraft Desert Outpost set, i'll take the Minecraft set.

anyone* This isn't a pony forum.

You haven't even played it yet.

lols xD

And yeh, I dunno how people can say it's a bad game when we've not even seen gameplay yet...

As for the cards, they'll give you access to bonus content like the e-Reader cards did... I highly doubt it'll take anything away from the actual game itself in terms of it being a full game.

I think we'll find out more tomorrow.

I *love* the new 3ds xl, the colors are so pretty - however I really wish it had the same pattern front and back. x.x The game itself doesn't seem that interesting at all :\

That screenshot of the bottom screen with the different tabs. There's one with a house on it, one with a store, one with the Nooklings logo, and one with the symbol for clothing. We can infer already what the house tab is for, but what about the others?

That screenshot of the bottom screen with the different tabs. There's one with a house on it, one with a store, one with the Nooklings logo, and one with the symbol for clothing. We can infer already what the house tab is for, but what about the others?

I'd say
House: furniture items
Building: appliances or exteriors?
Leaf: furniture accessories
Shirt: clothing

After seeing the Treehouse presentation, glad I preordered my game already! How when they just announced September 25 today? The Japanese one! That's right, I'll have this game next month- yes, I also have a New 3DS (couldn't resist those faceplates).

Your whole forum account is making me hungry.... Vegetarian problems.

Back