• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HORI To Release 5 New Animal Crossing Switch Accessories *Updated With Links & More Pre-orders !*

I wouldn't buy most of the stuff, not a big fan of Sanrio, but I still think it's super cool. The Hori stuff (first pic) is super pretty thou, I'm tempted to buy it. I wish it you didn't have to make a separate account thou, knowing me I'd mess it up somehow. I have also been wanting a carrying case but one that can hold both a Switch and lite.
You can also try Play Asia when they have pre-orders up :giggle:.

Got an email yesterday from Amazon JP that my order was sent and just got an email from DHL that it's scheduled for delivery on Tuesday! So excited to see how cute it all is in person!

If anyone found a way to get the controller shipped to the US, please let me know!

Reactions: Hug
THE PERIWINKLE ONES THO???? :eek:

These are too dang cute I want them so bad. Going to attempt to make a Japanese amazon account to see the prices and shipping cost.
I'm specifically interested in the controller since I don't have a pro controller yet! The grip looks a little weird but who care the design is amazing lmao

I looooove the Celeste-themed products, I really want the switch case or carrying case but of course they are sold out!

I looooove the Celeste-themed products, I really want the switch case or carrying case but of course they are sold out!

They just released, there may be a possibility they will restock?

I don't really know, I'm not familiar with Hori or their stocking practices.

So I ended up ordering the Celeste switch case from playasia since its not available on Amazon Japan, it cost a lot more $$ with shipping to the US than I would typically want to pay for a switch case, but... I simply had to have it lol

THE PERIWINKLE ONES THO???? :eek:

These are too dang cute I want them so bad. Going to attempt to make a Japanese amazon account to see the prices and shipping cost.
I'm specifically interested in the controller since I don't have a pro controller yet! The grip looks a little weird but who care the design is amazing lmao

Right ?! Love the design !😍
Post automatically merged:

Didn't get a chance to post, but I picked up my package yesterday!

Nice ! If you don't mind, could you post a review for the items that you bought ?🙂

So I ended up ordering the Celeste switch case from playasia since its not available on Amazon Japan, it cost a lot more $$ with shipping to the US than I would typically want to pay for a switch case, but... I simply had to have it lol

Glad to hear that you got it !😄 And yes, it's just to pretty and cute 😆.

Last edited:
Oh heck I’m getting me that sweet purple bag

Reading the above posts from yesterday- I did manage to place it through Amazon Japan, but it did already say only 17 left so maybe it’s daily?

Last edited:
Oh heck I’m getting me that sweet purple bag

Reading the above posts from yesterday- I did manage to place it through Amazon Japan, but it did already say only 17 left so maybe it’s daily?
You’re totally right, I see it’s available now on Amazon Japan. Oh well, I only paid $7 more on playasia so I’m not too upset- good to know though that stuff seems to restock quite frequently on Amazon JP!

You’re totally right, I see it’s available now on Amazon Japan. Oh well, I only paid $7 more on playasia so I’m not too upset- good to know though that stuff seems to restock quite frequently on Amazon JP!

That’s definitely worth the certainty of getting the item! These are just too cute to risk missing with our hearts set on them.

So I received the switch case today and I LOVE it but unfortunately it has a defect- there is a gouge in the plastic on the corner 😔 and of course now it’s sold out on both play-Asia and Amazon Japan. What a bummer.
3CBF9A06-CC9E-4456-ACDE-C685DBD55172.jpeg

Last edited:
ohhh they're so pretty! don't think i can afford any of it atm though so i'll just admire from afar 😅

Back