• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HORI To Release 5 New Animal Crossing Switch Accessories *Updated With Links & More Pre-orders !*

Hori stuff tends to be a little tacky and on the cheaper side, from my experience, but I gotta admit that this controller is pretty appealing...

Reactions: Hug
Cuteee! But wait these are just released in Japan or other regions can get it too? I would buy the switch case in a heart beat. But...I am not ready to pay $50+ shipping fees or wait 3 months for them to arrive in the mail...
Yeah 50$ sucks 😔

But last year I bought 2 HORI accessories on the Japanese Amazon and they arrived 3 days later (I'm in France) 🤯 I think it was so fast because the airport connected to Japan for freight was not far away from were I live, but even if I didn't leave near the airport I think my order would have arrived in less than a week.

I think that as long as it's sent by amazon the timeout is not long 😁

Ooo, I love this. Way more my style than the other stuff (but it is cute too!) If I can, I'll probably get some of the celestial style stuff. Looooong time Sanrio lover, but I have an AC Swtich, so I feel like it'd be a better match.

both are so cute, though i think i like the sanrio pattern more! i really like the little sanrio cases and the switch stand, it's so pretty.

it's also interesting how the AC pattern has rover on it. i wonder if this means we'll see more of him soon?

Right ?! So cute :love: ! And that would be cool !
Post automatically merged:

I love those colours!! I probably won’t be purchasing them because I don’t really need them but they are beautiful ♡

I love the colors too :love: !

Cuteee! But wait these are just released in Japan or other regions can get it too? I would buy the switch case in a heart beat. But...I am not ready to pay $50+ shipping fees or wait 3 months for them to arrive in the mail...

I'm pretty sure Amazon Japan ships worldwide ( someone correct me if I'm wrong) and Play Asia will most likely have them :D. I'll try to update/link websites that will sell them once they're released :giggle:.

Last edited:
That's some very cute looking accessories! Unfortunately, I don't really have a use for any of these items, so I'm not gonna buy them. But it's nice to see more AC themed stuff getting released.

I'm probably gonna get the Sanrio stand, and maybe the controller for PC gaming since it's wired.

I have the ACNH version of the pouch and it's really nice and high quality. Definitely recommend!

Ooh nice ! That's great to hear ! I will keep in that in mind :D.

PLSSSS the sanrio designs ....... nintendo hates when i try to save up money
They want our wallets to suffer lol :ROFLMAO::LOL:.

Stop it, galaxy/celestial patterns are my weakness. I will be needing that carrying case for my switch lite.

Hori stuff tends to be a little tacky and on the cheaper side, from my experience, but I gotta admit that this controller is pretty appealing...
Interesting. Hopefully these will be good quality ! Cute + good quality items = :love:(y).

Yeah 50$ sucks 😔

But last year I bought 2 HORI accessories on the Japanese Amazon and they arrived 3 days later (I'm in France) 🤯 I think it was so fast because the airport connected to Japan for freight was not far away from were I live, but even if I didn't leave near the airport I think my order would have arrived in less than a week.

I think that as long as it's sent by amazon the timeout is not long 😁

That's awesome ! Hopefully these will be sold on the Japanese Amazon website too :love: !

Last edited:
I just pre-ordered the stand. I live in Washington state in the US. It was a little over $22 per item to ship Priority (idk if that's cuz it's a pre-order and you can't have multiple things in a pre-order or what. If you're willing to take the chance and wait, you might be able to save some money?) and it says it will arrive May 1-5.

Update: I just tried to pre-order the controller and was refused with the explination "Certain restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations."

Update 2: I did figure out a way to pre-order all the items in one order (except the controller) and that shipping saved me quite a bit, working out to only ~$50.

Last edited:
Ooo, I love this. Way more my style than the other stuff (but it is cute too!) If I can, I'll probably get some of the celestial style stuff. Looooong time Sanrio lover, but I have an AC Swtich, so I feel like it'd be a better match.
Awesome ! I knew I had to get some of them as soon as I saw them :love:.

That's some very cute looking accessories! Unfortunately, I don't really have a use for any of these items, so I'm not gonna buy them. But it's nice to see more AC themed stuff getting released.

Right ?! Your wallet thanks you :ROFLMAO:. I hope they keep releasing accessories that have designs/themes like these because they're beautiful :love: !

Stop it, galaxy/celestial patterns are my weakness. I will be needing that carrying case for my switch lite.

They really did a great job with these ! They're so cute and pretty :love: !

Last edited:
I just pre-ordered the stand. I live in Washington state in the US. It was a little over $22 per item to ship Priority (idk if that's cuz it's a pre-order and you can't have multiple things in a pre-order or what. If you're willing to take the chance and wait, you might be able to save some money?) and it says it will arrive May 1-5.

Update: I just tried to pre-order the controller and was refused with the explination "Certain restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations."

What site did you use to order them ( if you don't mind , I want to link them in the original post ) ? And interesting, thank you for letting us know ! I hope once they get released , there will be no restrictions ? :unsure:

Edit : I found them on the Japanese website and linked them to my original post !

Last edited:
Wow, I'm a huge fan of the AC ones. Not a big Sanrio person myself, but I'll absolutely be looking to get the ACNH themed controller.

What site did you use to order them ( if you don't mind , I want to link them in the original post ) ? And interesting, thank you for letting us know ! I hope once they get released , there will be no restrictions ? :unsure:

I pre-ordered them from Amazon.co.jp. If anyone else wants to do this, I recommend going to your usual site and then clicking on the change your country/region button on the main page (click on the flag and it's at the bottom of the drop down. This will take you to another page where you can select a new region, which will open in a new tab. This will direct you to the Amazon Global version of that page, where you can read which countries the ship to and so on. It auto translated everything for me into my previously selected language (I don't know the limitations of this, but there's English at a minimum) I then had to create an account specifically for the Japanese version (only happens on the Chinese and Japanese versions of the site, everywhere else you just use your normal login). Then I searched Hori Nintendo (or Hori Switch work) and the site was able to find what I was looking for. If anyone wants to know the group shipping trick I did, I can post that, too.

Unfortunately, I think the restrictions will remain. I'm guessing it's restricted because it's an electronic device. I would be interested to know though, if other countries are able to have it shipped to them.

Wow, I'm a huge fan of the AC ones. Not a big Sanrio person myself, but I'll absolutely be looking to get the ACNH themed controller.
They're beautiful :love: ! Links for the pre-orders for Animal Crossing : New Horizons accessories are up now !:D

Love the design and soft color scheme for the star-themed set! 🌟
Yes !! Absolutely beautiful :love: !

I pre-ordered them from Amazon.co.jp. If anyone else wants to do this, I recommend going to your usual site and then clicking on the change your country/region button on the main page (click on the flag and it's at the bottom of the drop down. This will take you to another page where you can select a new region, which will open in a new tab. This will direct you to the Amazon Global version of that page, where you can read which countries the ship to and so on. It auto translated everything for me into my previously selected language (I don't know the limitations of this, but there's English at a minimum) I then had to create an account specifically for the Japanese version (only happens on the Chinese and Japanese versions of the site, everywhere else you just use your normal login). Then I searched Hori Nintendo (or Hori Switch work) and the site was able to find what I was looking for. If anyone wants to know the group shipping trick I did, I can post that, too.

Unfortunately, I think the restrictions will remain. I'm guessing it's restricted because it's an electronic device. I would be interested to know though, if other countries are able to have it shipped to them.

Links are up now ! Thank you so much for the great tips ! I will post your comment in the original post , since it's really helpful :giggle:(y)! I'll try my best to update when I can . Hopefully Play Asia and/or other sites will sell/ship them !

Last edited:
Oh my gosh 😍

If I didn't already have the NH leaf carrying case I would definitely be buying the Sanrio one it is too cute!!

Back