• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HORI To Release 5 New Animal Crossing Switch Accessories *Updated With Links & More Pre-orders !*

I can see people liking this style but I would like it better if there was one Sanrio character than a mish-mash of them. Also that controller looks weird. It's like a bean.

Reactions: Hug
Nope. There is only one acceptable switch accessory IMO:
1614917210650.jpeg

I love the Animal Crossing set, everything about it is up my alley. The controller is my favourite item, definitely! I would love to have that as a spare controller in case my current one fails. But I don’t have money for that, nor would they ship it to the UK anyway it seems. :’) Still, for me it’s nice to look at, alongside everything else in that set.

Can I use the bag for some makeup for example? I don't know what kind of bag it is.
Controller is really cute and I love the colours!

I'm not sure I'll buy any of them but if I have money and see where I can buy them in a easy way, why not!

Oh my gosh 😍

If I didn't already have the NH leaf carrying case I would definitely be buying the Sanrio one it is too cute!!

They're all so cute :love:!
Post automatically merged:

I love the Animal Crossing set, everything about it is up my alley. The controller is my favourite item, definitely! I would love to have that as a spare controller in case my current one fails. But I don’t have money for that, nor would they ship it to the UK anyway it seems. :’) Still, for me it’s nice to look at, alongside everything else in that set.

Aww :( . Hopefully they will ship them to the UK in the future and/or other sites will ship them soon( so that you can buy them when you get the chance):giggle: !

I kind of like the sanrio stuff but I cannot stand those cheap controllers. Pro controller or nothing.

I wish they would've designed it for the Pro controller as well :(.Hopefully in the future they will !

I can see people liking this style but I would like it better if there was one Sanrio character than a mish-mash of them. Also that controller looks weird. It's like a bean.

They'll most likely come up with more designs in the future :).Lol ! It does look like a bean xD .

Nope. There is only one acceptable switch accessory IMO:
View attachment 359762

What is that adorable thing ?!

Last edited:
Can I use the bag for some makeup for example? I don't know what kind of bag it is.

I'm not sure I'll buy any of them but if I have money and see where I can buy them in a easy way, why not!

The interior doesn't look like it's a wipe clean material and it's approximately 10"x5.5"x6.5". But if you're ok with that, then I don't see why not.

They're cases for the Switch and Switch Lite ( if that's what you were asking ?) . As long as the items don't leak, then I think it'll be fine ( you can put a paper towel/tissue inside the case just in case !) :giggle:.

They really are cute and hopefully they will be available to ship to your country :love:.

Oh man! I really like the colors and design on the New Horizons themed one! I don't have any kind of carrying case or carry bag yet, so I think I might get one of those.
The stand looks cool too but my battery pack has a stand of its own so it wouldn't really work haha! I like the sanrio as well but I tend to stay away from white stuff just because it gets dirty so easily.

So will they only be avaliable in Japan and ordered from Japan? When I looked that a carrying case from Japan before, its just more money because of the exchanged rate and shipping. So it becomes not worth it. I am here in Canada. I won't way overpay for something. So it sucks. I would like to get a cute carrying care, but they ones out now are all boring.

I wanna get the case but would I have to make an Amazon Japan account and would I get customs charges?

So will they only be avaliable in Japan and ordered from Japan? When I looked that a carrying case from Japan before, its just more money because of the exchanged rate and shipping. So it becomes not worth it. I am here in Canada. I won't way overpay for something. So it sucks. I would like to get a cute carrying care, but they ones out now are all boring.
yeah, it looks to be japan/asia exclusive. if you are able to order globally from amazon japan, you're likely still going to have to pay a ton in shipping and/or customs.

I wanna get the case but would I have to make an Amazon Japan account and would I get customs charges?
there's a post linked on the original post that explains how to buy from amazon japan, and it's usually dependent on each country when it comes down to customs fees. i know a lot of places in europe would likely make you pay fees though :/

Oh man! I really like the colors and design on the New Horizons themed one! I don't have any kind of carrying case or carry bag yet, so I think I might get one of those.
The stand looks cool too but my battery pack has a stand of its own so it wouldn't really work haha! I like the sanrio as well but I tend to stay away from white stuff just because it gets dirty so easily.

They're so cute :love: ! And I stay away from white stuff for the same reason as well . I've updated my original post with more links and more pre-orders!

You can buy them on Amazon Japan and on Play Asia. Those two sites are two reputable sites that I know of. If they become available on other sites, I will try to update my original post as soon as I can ! It does suck that people from other countries will have to pay more:cry:.I've updated my original post with more links and more pre-orders!

Explanation on how to buy from Amazon Japan is on the original post :giggle: .I've updated my original post with more links and more pre-orders!

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the ACNH switch case and stand. As much as I like Sanrio, I like the stars theme more.

UM that is so cute??! i hope they can ship to nz :'(
i'd definitely want the controller and a case!

these are actually tempting my wallet. hm...
I know right ?! :unsure: They're so cute :love:!

I pre-ordered the ACNH switch case and stand. As much as I like Sanrio, I like the stars theme more.
Nice ! Hope you like them :giggle:!

UM that is so cute??! i hope they can ship to nz :'(
i'd definitely want the controller and a case!
I hope so too ! Make sure to check on both Amazon Japan and Play Asia to see if they do :).

i want all of them so bad but i'm broke.! i wonder how well they work with the switch since they're all third party items?
Right ?! :love::cry:Are you talking about the controller and stand ? I heard the stand and pouch are good quality. You can look up reviews on the controller to see if it's worth it , since it's just a different design.Hopefully they'll release more cool/cute stuff that you will like when you do have money to spend :giggle:.

These look awesome! I probably won't get any, but they look so cool!

Yeah. Me too. They look great though!
Right ?! Hopefully they'll release more cool/cute stuff that you will like when you do have money to spend :giggle:.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy most of the stuff, not a big fan of Sanrio, but I still think it's super cool. The Hori stuff (first pic) is super pretty thou, I'm tempted to buy it. I wish it you didn't have to make a separate account thou, knowing me I'd mess it up somehow. I have also been wanting a carrying case but one that can hold both a Switch and lite.

Back