• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HORI To Release 5 New Animal Crossing Switch Accessories *Updated With Links & More Pre-orders !*

Hug

Bells
HORI will be releasing 5 new Animal Crossing: New Horizons-themed accessories(April 2021 in Japan) and Sanrio characters-themed accesories (May 2021 in Japan) for the Switch !

1f4d1b4c0563847492093a400aa2feda.jpg

43e74b665e00e83cde97f1b479079402.jpg

Will you be buying any of the products ? I'm interested in the carry bag and Switch stand . The controller is really cute , but no thanks since it's wired.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3

Pre-orders on Amazon Japan :

AC:NH Switch Case
AC:NH Lite Pouch
AC:NH Controller
AC:NH Stand
AC:NH Carry Bag/Storage Bag

Sanrio Characters Switch Case
Sanrio Characters Lite Pouch
Sanrio Characters Stand
Sanrio Characters Carry Bag/Storage Bag

* If it's your first time buying from Amazon Japan, read the great tips shared by
JessieOfSeacowBay ❤ :

I pre-ordered them from Amazon.co.jp. If anyone else wants to do this, I recommend going to your usual site and then clicking on the change your country/region button on the main page (click on the flag and it's at the bottom of the drop down. This will take you to another page where you can select a new region, which will open in a new tab. This will direct you to the Amazon Global version of that page, where you can read which countries the ship to and so on. It auto translated everything for me into my previously selected language (I don't know the limitations of this, but there's English at a minimum) I then had to create an account specifically for the Japanese version (only happens on the Chinese and Japanese versions of the site, everywhere else you just use your normal login). Then I searched Hori Nintendo (or Hori Switch work) and the site was able to find what I was looking for. If anyone wants to know the group shipping trick I did, I can post that, too.

Unfortunately, I think the restrictions will remain. I'm guessing it's restricted because it's an electronic device. I would be interested to know though, if other countries are able to have it shipped to them.

Pre-orders on Play Asia :

AC:NH Switch Case
AC:NH Lite Pouch
AC:NH Controller
AC:NH Stand
AC:NH Carry Bag/Storage Bag

Sanrio Characters Switch Case
Sanrio Characters Lite Pouch
Sanrio Characters Stand
Sanrio Characters Carry Bag/Storage Bag

Bonus 1 : Isabelle & Nook Inc. Acessories :

Isabelle Controller (Amazon USA)
Isabelle Controller (Play Asia)
Isabelle Controller (PowerA Official Website)
Nook Inc. Wireless Controller (PowerA Official Website)
Nook Inc. Switch/Lite Case (PowerA Official Website)

Bonus 2 : Other Sanrio accessories coming soon on Play Asia :

Cinnamoroll Switch Pouch
Cinnamoroll Lite Pouch
Cinnamoroll Switch Protector Set
Cinnamoroll Card Pod

Hapidanbui Switch Pouch
Hapidanbui Lite Pouch
Hapidanbui Switch Protector Set
Hapidanbui Card Pod

Hello Kitty Switch Pouch
Hello Kitty Lite Pouch
Hello Kitty Switch Protector Set
Hello Kitty Card Pod

Pompompurin Switch Pouch
Pompompurin Lite Pouch
Pompompurin Switch Protector Set
Pompompurin Card Pod

Last edited:
Omggggg this is dangerous. @___@

I love my HORI play stand with the "pop tart" print and silicone controller covers and console cover set. I wouldn't mind picking up some things when they release, as the quality of those items I own is satisfactory. There's still a lot of time to decide thankfully.

I highly recommend their stands. They're not flimsy, but they're pretty lightweight for travel which is a plus to me.

my sister sent me these yesterday and i want the sanrio things and the controller so much but i doubt i'll be able to get then since they're probably only avaliable in japan
also my controller was super expensive so my mum won't let me get another 😅

Reactions: Hug
me, trying to save up money:
hori: :>

i’m absolutely obsessed with the top one but you can bet your ass that i’m gonna buy it all,, i can’t get over just how gorgeous the designs are omg. 😭

Ahhh I love the purple/blueish theme of the first one. It's very spacey, even the zipper pulls are little stars! I kind of wish they'd do a release like this for other countries too. Usually the merch we get here is very loud and childish or just loads of villagers or a big pattern slapped onto something. It would be nice to get something cute like this that isn't bootleg/fanmade! Hopefully they will allow international purchases!

I like the Sanrio one but I kind of wish it was the villagers that are inspired by these characters, not the actual Sanrio characters. It's a nice more subdued color option, though!

Omggggg this is dangerous. @___@

I love my HORI play stand with the "pop tart" print and silicone controller covers and console cover set. I wouldn't mind picking up some things when they release, as the quality of those items I own is satisfactory. There's still a lot of time to decide thankfully.

I highly recommend their stands. They're not flimsy, but they're pretty lightweight for travel which is a plus to me.

Dangerous indeed o_O . I'm a huge sucker for cute things :LOL:. Thank you for the recommendation! I was worried that the quality wasn't good.
Post automatically merged:

my sister sent me these yesterday and i want the sanrio things and the controller so much but i doubt i'll be able to get then since they're probably only avaliable in japan
also my controller was super expensive so my mum won't let me get another 😅

I'm pretty sure Amazon Japan ships worldwide ( someone correct me if I'm wrong) and Play Asia will most likely have them :D. Maybe since it's so cute she'll reconsider ? 😅

me, trying to save up money:
hori: :>

i’m absolutely obsessed with the top one but you can bet your ass that i’m gonna buy it all,, i can’t get over just how gorgeous the designs are omg. 😭

Right ?! Ugh. I'm such a sucker for cute things and these are definitely cute ! I was sold by the design and color combination :love:.

oohhh.. :love: i need to have a version of those :love:
Right ?! They're so cute :love: !

Last edited:
Ahhh I love the purple/blueish theme of the first one. It's very spacey, even the zipper pulls are little stars! I kind of wish they'd do a release like this for other countries too. Usually the merch we get here is very loud and childish or just loads of villagers or a big pattern slapped onto something. It would be nice to get something cute like this that isn't bootleg/fanmade! Hopefully they will allow international purchases!

I like the Sanrio one but I kind of wish it was the villagers that are inspired by these characters, not the actual Sanrio characters. It's a nice more subdued color option, though!

I'm pretty sure Amazon Japan ships worldwide ( someone correct me if I'm wrong) and Play Asia will most likely have them :D. I'm loving the theme and design for the Animal Crossing as well ! I love blue and purple :love:.

I like your idea ! It would've been nice if they made both versions ( the actual villagers based one and the regular Sanrio characters). Maybe they'll make them in the future :giggle:.

Oh gosh that first set is DANGEROUSLY ADORABLE

omg I really want the controller stand, but idk if I'll use it. I'm definitely getting the ACNH hybrid pouch though.

both are so cute, though i think i like the sanrio pattern more! i really like the little sanrio cases and the switch stand, it's so pretty.

it's also interesting how the AC pattern has rover on it. i wonder if this means we'll see more of him soon?

I love those colours!! I probably won’t be purchasing them because I don’t really need them but they are beautiful ♡

Cuteee! But wait these are just released in Japan or other regions can get it too? I would buy the switch case in a heart beat. But...I am not ready to pay $50+ shipping fees or wait 3 months for them to arrive in the mail...

PLSSSS the sanrio designs ....... nintendo hates when i try to save up money

Back