• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How sensitive are you?

How sensitive are you?

• I'm stone cold. (Not at all)

Votes: 24 8.4%
  • That hurt me, but you wouldn't know it. (A little)

Votes: 113 39.5%
  • I'm sad and I show it. (Moderately)

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • I'm drowning in my tears right now. (Severely)

Votes: 69 24.1%

• Total voters
I used to be EXTREMELY sensitive, but now I'm much better about it.

I'm pretty sensitive for some reason, I get offended easily, and I can't tell when one is joking.

I'm pretty sensitive. Sometimes someone might say something to me and unintentionally make me feel bad, but I don't call them out for it. I wish they knew how it made me feel though. It's just one of those things where I have to suck it up. I wish I was less sensitive about things. It's even easier to misinterpret a phrase over the internet when talking with people that could come out as offensive.

Way too sensitive for my own good. My biggest problem in life is being hurt by everything, and feeling everything too strongly, it's a big problem

I end up crying because of what somebody said(no matter how small) way too easily. I've been working towards not showing any weaknesses and can say I've been doing very well. Went from full on meltdown to just crying in a year!
o\ _/o
__W___)

Last edited:
I used to be a really sensitive person when I was younger, pretty sure it was just due to hormone changes.
I've since mellowed out and can keep my cool if I'm upset nowadays.

I voted the second option. I usually appear stone cold as I don't like to cry or show my sadness infront of people often (unless I really trust them) but sometimes stuff people say really does hurt me :/

not particularly, I used to be but I'm pretty sure I've grown out of it

i choosed the second option , however , i know how to hide my feelings.

we could say im option 3 or even 4th

i started sobbing because i dropped a pretzel the other day but im doing f i n e//

i'm dissociating while i type this just so you know
option 4 definitely

Last edited:
I don't understand why most people online (especially here on the Bell Tree) are so much nicer than IRL people, it's so ironic. Before, I'm pretty sure it was the other way around.

But to stay on topic, I don't display my emotions around. I don't do drama, nor do I like to meddle in someone's business. I am still human and may get a bit upset at hurtful words or get miffed at just plain-dumb opinions (I agree with Zendel on the animal abuse. Who would want to kill an animal for sport? That's like having an anthropomorphic naked mole rat massacre a town of humans with a hunting rifle because it "felt like it." It doesn't sound right, does it?)

I'm very sensitive, I cry very easily and I have people telling me I'm too sensitive which also makes me angry

I am way too sensitive. I rarely show that I'm hurt by things people say (at least, I think so) unless it makes me extremely upset and I can't suppress it (such as feeling humiliated in front of my class, especially by a teacher), but I have really thin skin and take everything way too personally. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it.

I'm very sensitive. I try so hard to hide it but, my feelings just take me over and i end up failing

Its funny because I am literally having a so much emotional and profound conversation with some friends right now and i just found this thread. I think I am truly sensitive, since I was really little but life has made me less emotional, like I have tended to dramatize less, there was a time indeed i was a bit of a douchebag tbh.. and now its like I am sensitive but i won't make a fuss out of it. I feel I have grown sooo much and that I am able to manage my emotions up to a certain point. Its important to get to know ourselves and how we do feel about certain stuff. I just dont like to always express it and exteriorize it

I used to cry all the time as a kid which would make my family furious, now I'm more apathetic.

Back