• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When you want a snack, what do you eat?

What do you eat for snack?

• Junk food (cookie, chips, chocolate, popcorn, etc.)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Crackers and/or cheese

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Granola bars

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Fruit or vegetables

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Smoothies

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Nuts/seeds

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Something with bread (toast, sandwich etc.)

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Other (pls share in the thread)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I never eat snacks

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Snacking used to be junk foody stuff like sweets, chips, granola bars, etc. Since I've changed my diet to cut out heavily processed foods, I've changed it to fruit instead.

This thread was made for me to recommend Harvsst Snaps.

They're like chips, but made from veggies/lentils. Less calories, yet more fiber, protein, and taste. 👍

I love snacking on these.

My current favorite flavor:

View attachment 541901
Yes! Harvest Snaps are awesome. Unfortunately another thing I've stopped eating, but the Mango Chile Lime flavor was definitely my favorite.

I want it to be fruits or veggies or nuts... but the cravings are too real and I end up eating junk food.

Junk food most of the time (usually chocolate).. sometimes I'll have a granola bar. If I have string cheese I'll have that. I do love fruit but it always gets outcompeted by the junk food 😓 And vegetables get outcompeted by the rest though I will definitely snack on some carrot if it's a component in a dinner that I'm making lmao

i love salty snacks, but whenever i get a sweet tooth i HAVE to have bananas or pineapples, or else it's not satisfying.

THIS POST IS SO ME SO GET READY.

Alright, so I am a huge foodie and health person! I love like healthy lifestyles and I am very proud of myself that from a young age I have strived to keep a balanced diet / exercise regimen. Here are some of the snacks I eat when hungry! 🎉

Vegetables & Hummus
MY. FAVORITE. GO TO SNACK. I love this so much and make it at least 4/7 days of the week. I normally make a plate of celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and pretzel chips! I love roasted red pepper, artichoke, and edamame flavored hummus! Its the perfect tray that keeps me full, satiated, and get my vitamins in when I don’t have a salad with dinner! 🥒🥕

Fruit / Fruit & Yogurt
The perfect snack for when I have a sweet tooth! I’ll wash a bowl of strawberries and /or blueberries, raspberries, blackberries etc and eat them with plain greek yogurt (with some cinnamon!) or by themselves! I nice apple, orange, or some kiwis is also a go to! Another really healthy, lasting, and yummy snack! 🍓🫐

Plain Popcorn
Pretty self-explanatory but I received a silicone popcorn popper and a huge bag of kernels for Christmas a year ago and have loved it since then! I will fill it up just enough to fill my snack bowl, pop, and munch on it while I watch TV or read a book! 🍿

These are three of my favorite snacks that I enjoy! I do eat chips and dips from time to time but these are my main ride or dies! 💚
I LOVE GUSHING ABT FOOD I SHOULD LOOK INTO BECOMING A DIETIATION HAHAH

If I can get my grubby fingers on lychee, rambutan, or longans I'll eat them all day.

They're perfect to pop and eat doing stuff, so long as you don't mind a sticky hand.

Depends on how I'm feeling; if I need something fresh or energizing then I usually go for fresh fruit or veggies, but if I'm feeling kind of low energy then I'll go for something with a bit of sugar in it, like toast with jam or a peanut butter sandwich. If I'm just feeling generally munchy then I might go for some combination of pickles, olives, nuts, and cheese crackers (sometimes also fruit if I'm going all out and making myself a snack plate).
I generally snack pretty healthily, but if I just really want a cookie or potato chips or whatever I'll grab that too. It's good to keep junk food in moderation of course, but moderation still means sometimes.

I don't, really, but if I feel the need to, I usually grab what I have a surplus of anyway, like apples or nuts / seeds.

those too, flavored edamame
1710426948112.png

Back