• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old do you really feel?

I?m 18 and I feel like a pretentious 10-year-old who thinks she knows more than she does

I'm 20 but I mostly feel 14 or 15 as I still watch cartoons, play cartoony video games and such. That's probably because of the fact that I have a disharmonic intelligence profile and my social emotional age is most likely also 14 or 15.

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22

That's the only lyrics I know from that song

Mentally, 18
Emotionally, 45
Physically, 17
Actually, 23

I was just about to sum myself up similarly haha:

For me it'd be-
Mentally-16-17
Emotionally-50+
Physically-60-70 (autoimmune really bites lol)
Literally-31

I think in daily life, I act like 3years younger than I really am, but mentally, I feel like i am still 17or18.....btw I am 28

Like...maybe 12...fiance would argue perhaps a little younger.

I can't help having stunted emotional and psychological growth ok?

Plus cartoons rule, pizza is awesome and snack pack pudding is life.

Last edited:
Like...maybe 12...fiance would argue perhaps a little younger.

I can't help having stunted emotional and psychological growth ok?

Plus cartoons rule, pizza is awesome and snack pack pudding is life.

mmmHmmmm I know why you like cartoons and snack pudding and it's not cause ur mentally 12 👀

I emotionally feel like 13 but when it comes to health or mental condition i feel like 50

way younger than i am. i feel like i'm 18 physically (on good days) mentally depends on the day and how much bad crap i want to suppress, the more i suppress the more stupidly optimistic and childish i become.

Somewhere between 16 and way too old. 16 because although i'm 22 (turning 23 this year,) I was a very sheltered child growing up and not for my own good. I was never exposed to much of the world or allowed out often. Had early curfew and such. So now I feel weird exploring the world. Besides that I also don't know how to adult. I know some people in their early 20's who seem to have their stuff together. They know how to do tax returns,pay bills,know everything about finances/stocks and of the like. They're so independent and yet I'm so dependent. I'm trying to break that habit now and move out,get a job after covid19 settles down. And I feel way too old because many of the people I hang out with are extroverted and hyper. They love doing things and never seem to be tired. But I always feel tired. I always feel like I'm steps behind everyone,lagging behind them. Taking my time. I'm never in a rush and I'm more reserved and quiet. But that's more of my personality then correlating with age lol. Though I have someone often saying I'm a Boomer born in a zoomer body.

i feel like... 5 i cant even keep track of how old i am actually irl
im like, in a constant state of half asleep and "dont know whats going on"

I'm 16 but sometimes I feel 11-12 years old and other times I feel like 30 years old, mostly the 11-12 years old though!

I'm gonna be 17 soon but I've been stunted at 11-12 years old since some incidents. Feels bad man

Back