How often do you get your hair cut?

Almost never, before the past christmas season my hair had just passed the middle of my back! But I've since cut it all off and I do miss it. I'll prob not get it cut again for a year or so and just let it grow. ^_^

last time i got my hair cut was in the beginning of january. i should get it cut pretty soon because it's getting long but i rly dislike going to the hairdresser

If I find that my hair is getting long, then I may consider a haircut -- I don't really know how often I get it cut.

Last edited:
I only trim it and it's every 2-3 months or so just to keep it growing and keep it healthy, which is when I also get a fresh dye job.

Before a cut my hair recently, it wasn't cut for about two years.

I cut mine when I see the hair ends are really done or it's getting too long, usually once a month or so. I just cut like 5 centimeter.
I go to the hairdresser like once a year, just to get like some professional cut and/or dye in it.

idk i haven't cut my hair properly in a couple of years, but i go every year or so to get the ends trimmed if i can be arsed.

altho thats why my hair is down to my ass..........

Ha...so not as often as I should...I think I went almost 2 years without getting it cut. I think I will be better about now since I actually found a stylist that I like.

Once a year? Or every seven or so months~ because I get lazy and forget. My hair is usually up too xD

I try to cut it about twice or three times a year to have minimal split ends and promote growth. I usually just try to have it trimmed.

I'm in need of a trim right now, I've just been super lazy about making an appointment.

I got mine cut about a month ago, and before that I haven't cut it since forever, my hair was super long. I know after that I won't be cutting it for a llllooonggggg time.

Back