• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many socks do you own?

How many pairs of socks do you own?

• 7 or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 8-10

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 51-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
I’ve never really counted lol, but I’m going to have to guess around the 11-20 range? maybe a little more than 20, but less than 30?

I think I own a little less than 20 pairs! I've got a few pairs of plain thin ankle, high-ankle, or crew socks just for wearing with shoes when I go out, a few pairs of fuzzy cat-paw themed socks to keep my feet warm when its cold, and several pairs of these super cute stripe-y thigh-high socks that I never actually wear. 😅

This is a fun survey so I counted and I have 37! About 10 pairs of those are dedicated *winter socks* that are intensely warm and only for winter, the rest are normal everyday socks.

Uh. A lot. Because I lose one of the pair and then buy more. I also have socks dedicated just for use in Lolita. Also fluffy socks and winter socks and gym socks and socks for the rain

Probably a good 30-40.

somewhere near 10 and 20. i have quite a few pairs of fluffy socks but i don't wear them with trainers and such, just around the house so that i retain warmth

i voted 31-40, i have way too many mostly bc i haven't bothered clearing any out in years

I feel like I lose more socks than know how many I have...

i can't count them all, but i have tons of plain black ankle socks meant for wearing out of the house. i assume it's somewhere in the 15-20 pairs range? i have more that have designs on them. and usually, when it gets cold outside, i wear my cutesier or themed socks in the house to help keep me warm!

Back