• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many socks do you own?

How many pairs of socks do you own?

• 7 or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 8-10

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 51-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Bluelady

Bells
Switch
8031-5514-2148
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Pansy
I've been wondering if I have too much clothing. Including my dirty socks, the ones that I'm wearing today, and my socks for flats; I have 35 socks.

I don't like knee high socks because they're itchy. Most of my socks have some type of character design like Animal Crossing, Hello Kitty, and Care Bears. The ones that don't still have a cool color theme to them.

How about you?

I own a lot of socks, I don't even know how many actually but quite a few pairs!

i have no idea how many exactly i own, and most of them are in laundry so i can’t count them (i wouldn’t even if they weren’t, i’m too lazy for that 🤣), but i would say that i definitely own 20+. you can never have too many socks imo!

I lost track somewhere because I tend to buy a lot of fun colored tights and then forget that I had already bought some of that color! Also, for work I ordered some compression socks and they sent me like 3 sets of 12! I haven't opened the last half of them, but I guess I technically own them. Then I have other socks for hiking, ankle socks for when it gets hot, little slips for when I wear ballet flats for work, regular crew socks for other outfits.... Fashion is hard work!

You really gonna make me go and count my socks?

I'll guess maybe around twenty because I have fuzzy socks for winter, and those hybrid socks slippers. I have no idea though.

I own an unreasonable amount of socks but my mom kept buying me packs from costco and I wasn't gonna say no to free socks

I don't know how many pairs of socks I own but certainly not 35, probably around 15-20. I buy cheap ones and discard them a few months later.

I don't have more than six pairs at a time, lmao. I do laundry frequently enough that I don't need a ton. I'm surprised with how much clothes people actually own, but I'm probably the minority here.

I own soo many socks, mist of them are really cute puffy socks with like animals in them,

Not gonna lie, they are pretty warm in the summer but they're still my favorite all year round. I do have thin socks for tge hot days but I do where my fuzzy socks more

But yeah. Ive got tons of socks

I've not counted, but I dare say it's somewhere around 8-10. Based on these responses, do I not own enough socks?! I don't run out, so I feel like it's ok! 😅💜💜

I have no idea what the actual number is because I've never laid them all out and counted them. I'm just going to guess it's probably in the range of the 61+ option on the poll. Why? Because inevitably, socks get worn down and need replaced, so I got a few packs. It could be much less than that, but I just know there are many pairs.

Probably around 11 to 20 pairs. I honestly could use a few more though.

I believe I have between 11-20 socks… some thicker ones for winter and some thinner ones for other seasons!

I only buy black ones in case one vanish lol and around 40-50 socks.

not really counted them - always have enough around, either in drawers or in the wash so maybe about 20 pairs, mostly black and some white ones

I was curious so I started counting and...

...once I hit 80 I stopped because the shame was too much 😔

I have somewhere in the 11-20 range. I really like patterned socks but I do need to throw out and get some new ones because a lot of mine have holes in the toes now.

Back