Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 4!

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 5!

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • MORE!

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
3, typically. two behind my head on my backboard and one underneath my head. if im having particularly bad leg pains, ill use my Animu Dakimakura but often times when i wake up its on the floor +its hard to roll around with it so most of the time i dont bother. but sometimes my leg pain is just really unbearable and it helps a lot

I have 4 pillows on my bed and a pillowpet that I'll hold sometimes, but usually I just use which ever 2 are on the side I sleep on. So even though I have 5, I'll only use 2 at one time. So I voted 2 :p

Aha this is weird because this is a question you often have to ask patients with heart failure. 3 or more pillows is a warning sign that it's really bad
Anyways I sleep with 2 because otherwise my shoulders are really stiff in the morning

I slept with 0 when I was pregnant and now I have 1 really floppy pillow. My neck doesn't like pillows

two, i need it for my head so yeah two for my head don't have a body one so :p

3, typically. two behind my head on my backboard and one underneath my head. if im having particularly bad leg pains, ill use my Animu Dakimakura but often times when i wake up its on the floor +its hard to roll around with it so most of the time i dont bother. but sometimes my leg pain is just really unbearable and it helps a lot
Hey, I used to use one of those for my knee pain! It sometimes got so bad that it shot up my whole leg and I couldn't sleep... o-o"

That being said, I currently sleep with one. I would sleep with more, but I wouldn't be able to fit them all on my tiny bed... xD

Last edited:
Right now, three under my head and one by my side. x"D;; Any other time but summer, 5 under my head and one by my side...

I've always had one but recently got a 2nd one. It keeps falling off every night though!

My boyfriend is long distance, and he's usually here every 2-3 weeks...when he's not, I sleep with a bunch of pillows/stuffed animals/whatever plushy things I have to snuggle up with. It's not the same of course, but it helps me fall asleep a little bit... Also I sleep with 2 pillows behind my head every night.

two, my pillows don't offer a lot of support so I need both of them beneath my head because of my back issues.

I have 2 pillows, a slightly firmer one and a softer one on top of it, it makes the perfect height I need, my boyfriend has 3 pillows and shuffles them around. If I am sitting up in bed relaxing I'll usually stuff his pillows behind me so I can sit comfortably.

Back